Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 18, 2012 12:11:56 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Like Obama being born in a Madrassa in 7 seven different countries and 4 continents and 12 cities, I postulate and will have proof that Reagan was not born here on Earth. My guess: A wormhole tore space and brought him here. Therefore he should not have been president of the United States!

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:40:43 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Time to revive this thread! I am now digging up proof that I received from the ghost of McCarthy that there are 151 current Republicans who are not only secretly communist but homosexual too (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Romney, Beck, Hannity, Bachmann's husband, Rick Scott and that fat guy from New Jersey are on the list of doom.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:52:09 PM PDT
Sophist says:
Of course Reagan wasn't born on Earth. As God's begotten son he was born in heaven, from whence he descended to bestow his beatific presence upon heathen California.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:12:51 PM PDT
Dukeshire says:
How could I have misread the signs? Silly me. He sure showed those Berkeley hippies!

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 4:57:51 PM PDT
Sophist, how did you know that? it is the closest held secret in the whole world, and you have exposed it!

now crowds of people will swarm California hoping to be saved and cured by the son you specified.

How could you be so cruel as to deprive the people of California by exposing this fact!

Shame, Shame, Shame, on you

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:27:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 5:28:51 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
Of COURSE Reagan wasn't born here. He was flown here directly from Heaven on the wings of a blazing golden eagle. That made him a super-citizen*, eligible to run any and every country on Earth.
(*Super-citizen: A special class of natural-born citizen with a membership of exactly one--Ronald H. Christ.)

Just ask any Republican, they'll tell you about it. They might even show you their private shrine to St. Ron!

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 5:30:14 AM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
And the funny part is Reagan increased taxes, doubled the national debt, declared an amnesty for undocumented immigrants and raised the debt ceiling multiple times. The teabaggers would burn him at the stake in a nanosecond.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:35:14 AM PDT
J. Potter says:
We had to burn the Reagan in order to save him.

Reagan, we hardly knew ye.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 7:57:12 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Shhh! No one is supposed to know about his tax increases! It was the "liberal" Congress and media that forced him too.

One of my favorite Reagan stories: Bitburg. Going to a cemetery where SS were buried. Yay Reagan!

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 10:09:39 AM PDT
David Duryea says:
And for "states rights" it was always sunny in Philadelphia (Mississippi).

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 11:15:16 AM PDT
Dukeshire says:
Another great moment in Reagan history: Wargames.

He was infatuated with that movie, almost thinking it was real. He asked one of the Joint Chiefs during a briefing if they had guys like the general in the movie. Pure awesomeness.

Star Wars was born over a flyover of NORAD in the late 70s when he found out that they could not stop missiles only track them. 100s of billions later and yet we are no closer to stopping missiles. Well, maybe one out of a 100.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 12:19:36 PM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
You ever watch the West Wing? There was one episode where they pulled the President in the briefing room to see the test lots of great lines in that one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Mar 18, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Jerome R. Corsi (Hardcover - 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (321)