Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games

50%
50%
Ronin Warriors - Warriors Reunited (Vol. 3)
Price:$44.59+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on June 26, 2002
In Volume 3, the Ronin Warriors are finally reunited as Rowen is rescued from his hiding place in space (although it takes them two episodes to get the poor guy!). With this volume, the Ronins get their first good look at the evil Talpa and make it into the city he has occupied --- where, naturally, danger lurks around every turn. We also learn something very interesting about Anubis...is he really all bad? I gave this disc 4 stars because of "Assault On The Dynasty", which has to be the most horrendously drawn episode of the series. Guess the regular artists were on vacation. (In its defense, though, it does have the scene where Ryo slaps Yuli, which seems to be a favorite for a lot of RW fans.)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 15, 2007
I LOVE RONIN WARRIORS! I love the show and I love to watch it in Japanese because it's so great. I well recommend this to Anime lovers and those looking for a new Action/Adventure Anime with a greate plot. This is great for anybody.

Here's about the DVDs:
First the Cover: What's great about each of the DVDs including the OVAs is that you can flip the cover because it is Double-Sided. One side has the "Yoroiden Samurai Trooper" and the other "Ronin Warriors". So depending on your preferance of the Japanese or English Version you can have it on either side.
The DVD Case itself contains: The Disc which is double-sided [see below], an insert which is double-sided [see below].
Disc: The disc is double-sided which is not often seen. One side contains the Japanese Version and the other the English Version.
Insert: The insert is also double-sided. Each side has a character on it. Starting at DVD 1 is Ryo [the leader] and then DVD 10 is Talpa [the baddie]. It's whoever is one the side of the DVD is who is on the page. Then each side has the Japanese and English Versions of the Episodes.
This is also true for the cover. It has the summary in a different way and the episodes as well.

Each DVD Contains 4 episodes minus the last one which has only 3 episodes as there are only 39 in Total.
There are a total of 10 DVDs together and then there are two more DVDs: this has the OVAs on it. The first Extra has "Gaiden" and "Kikoutei Denesu" [Legend of the Inferno Armor]. The second has "Message". So actually there are 12 DVDs in total.

It's a well worth set as the prices as I've seen are very cheap for the DVDs. I have all 12 DVDs in my collection. It took me a long whle to collect, but that was because I waited 'till they were in store.

I love the set as with what it comes and I love the Anime the most! This and Inuyasha are my two favorites! :D
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again