Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 14, 2010
Very good product. I expected they might be cheaply made considering the low price, but the frames don't look low end at all.
What I like about them is that they (the picture frames) disappear and the contents of the frame stand out.
on August 1, 2012
The concept of this frame is not bad. However, it is NOT as advertised. It says an 8 1/2 x 11 will fit into the frame but it will NOT unless at least two sides have a very small amount trimmed off and that is a pain! This last order included a piece of glass that was deeply scratched.
on June 12, 2012
I bought 3 of these to put 3 different certificates in, all printed on regular 8.5x11" sheets of paper. However, this "document" frame is apparently a few micrometers smaller than it should be, and they all had to be kind of squished into the frame.

It wasn't an enormous difference - literally just a fraction of an inch they were missing, but still, it wouldn't take that much to test it a little. 8.5x11 sheets of paper aren't exactly hard to find.

Edit: Oh, I should add, I measured the paper and it was precisely 8.5x11".
on December 15, 2011
I experimented with a couple of these for framing photographs with a standard window mat. The depth of the frame is too shallow to accept even a standard photographic mat. It is fine if you want to place a photograph and nothing else whatsoever in the frame.

Trying to insert the glass after inserting a mat and photo cracks or breaks the corner of the frame, ruining it.

Most frames include a statement regarding the depth (rabbet) available. These front-loading "Format" frames should bear a disclaimer regarding their limitation.
on February 6, 2010
Excellent quality glass with rounded edges in minimalist black frame. Very easy to remove / replace pictures. Excellent quality at good price. Very much appreciate the careful packaging employed for shipping.
on April 8, 2011
I read the reviews and saw that everyone was very pleased with these frames so I decided to give them a go. I was NOT disappointed! They are very attractive frames and despite their low price (they worked out to about $4 a frame after shipping), they are not cheaply made at all. Their design is very simple, and it's a cinch to insert and replace photos. I ordered 16 to start and printed my own photos to hang in my bedroom. They look great and I couldn't be happier. I plan to order 10 more to complete my redecorating plans. I highly recommend these frames. 5 stars!
review image
on October 12, 2012
I ordered 3 of these frames because I already had similar black frames and wanted to match them. I was a little skeptical about them really being as easy to use as they advertise, but guess what? They are! Get your picture and frame, a little push here and there, insert picture, a couple more little pushes and you just framed your picture. What a great idea! Love these frames and will be ordering a lot more!!!
on August 2, 2012
Perfect for awards and documents. Low profile looks very professional.

It's very easy to put your document in the frame, it pops right open.

Comes with easy hanging holes and an optional stand to use it on your desk.

Great, simple product that was priced just right.
on September 12, 2012
I bought these frames for our church. We like to put religious art into the frames for our congregation to enjoy while praying. We also like to "swap out" the art from time to time so we don't get complacent.

The very first frame I opened, following the directions, the glass broke off on the corner. So I opened the second one and it did NOT break, but I am a bit afraid to open the next one. The problem is I didn't open the box within the 30 day period to return the frames.

I need durable frames I can count on and these do NOT fit the bill, especially if other people try to use them. I can be gentle--one of the weight-lifting members of the church might be too rough and experience what I did with the first frame: break the glass.

My problem now is I have more frames and an unusable one....buyers' remorse, for sure.
on January 27, 2016
I bought this to frame and hang up a picture a friend drew me on some printer paper. It has a nice sleek look to it that doesn't detract from the picture inside.

Overall I was very impressed with the quality for the low price!