Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Room (original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 22, 2012
Before I bought this soundtrack, I had too many friends. My college social life was far too much of a weight to carry. So, I made full use of this product, by playing it for everyone I know. Now I have no friends, and everybody avoids me. Peace of mind has never been so cheap. Thank you, Tommy Wiseau.
on June 11, 2009
What's great about this CD is also what's not so great about it: it contains every bit of music from the film. On one hand, the R & B songs are really something else. If you've seen the film, you've probably had at least a couple of these going through you head. My personal favorite is "You're My Rose." They're on here, and they sound great. However, in addition to these songs, you also have what seems to be all of the background music for the film: minute to two minute long orchestral pieces meant to add atmosphere to the film. I may be wrong, but I can't imagine even the most die-hard fan wanting to listen to these pieces of music. There's nothing all that unique about them, and the CD is loaded with it. The main problem with this soundtrack is that the actual SONGS, the stuff that fans are expecting when buying this disc, are separated by several pieces of this background music. This leaves you with the annoying option of having to constantly skip tracks in order to get to the songs you want to hear. It is possible for something to be TOO complete.

I understand why this was done. It's an easy way to make money off a cult film, and people such as myself legitimately want to own the songs. The problem is that there are only about four of these songs, and that's hardly enough for a soundtrack. Yes, it's pretty cheap, and I certainly don't feel ripped off, but a better approach would have been to lump all of the songs together at the beginning of the disc, and put all of the background music after them.

Another thing I feel compelled to mention: don't expect any dialog from the film on this soundtrack. Some of the track titles seemed like they would be clips from the movie, but it was just music that played during those scenes. Believe me, if dialog were included on this soundtrack, I would have given it five stars without hesitating.

So there you go. If you're a Room fanatic, then this is essential. However, I can't give it a higher rating than three stars. It may be loaded with music, but you'll probably only be listening to a fraction of it regularly.
on December 28, 2011
Horrible music, most of which all sounds the same, bad R+B songs, boring track names (most of which are incredible similar....

And yet all of this makes it the best $8.17 I've ever spent. No fan of The Room is complete without this item. Seriously, I laugh my ass off every time I listen to this. If you enjoy the movie at all, buy this CD.
on July 14, 2014
A good portion of this score is repetitive but there are a few nice cues and the music does add to rewatchability of the movie. All the music is here so if you reveled in the entertaining badness of The Room, this is a worthwhile purchase. And, as I wrote in my review heading, the main theme is very catchy. On the whole, I'd give this CD a 2 1/2 star rating when compared to more complex scores by the likes of John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith and Michael Giacchino but because it is The Room, I opted to go up a half point to a 3 rating instead of down to a 2. I hope this review was helpful.
on February 26, 2012
When I purchased this soundtrack, I was only hoping for the eclectic mix of R&B music used frequently throughout the film, but also included were the original orchestral pieces--a $20 value. Usually played during establishing shots of the movie's location of the fictional Californian town of San Francisco, these tracks are a clever combination of variety and familiar leitmotifs, with Johnny's Theme usually taking center stage.

If there was anything I could change about the soundtrack it would be to include the movie on the CD, but obviously we can't have everything, as the film's denouement clearly shows.
on October 17, 2010
i dont even know what to say about this. if you liked the movie, get this album
on December 26, 2014
The most important soundtrack of your life, it is not just a movie soundtrack it's a soundtrack for your life.
on March 3, 2016
While the movie is infamous for being one of those so bad it's good movies, the soundtrack is surprisingly very good. It does get a little repetitive but it's very relaxing to listen to. It would work on a soap opera better, sure, but it's still a very decent soundtrack.
on December 10, 2015
You will love this soundtrack if you are a Human Bean. If everybody listened to this music, the world would be a better place to live in. Lets Go Eat, Huh?
on May 11, 2015
All I have to say is "you are my rose, you are my rose". This is great music for cheating on your fiancé with his best friend. Hahaha.