4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, neat idea, but they don't stick for long.
If I had to do it again, I would buy these still. They are a great idea, but find another adhesive if you really want them to stick. I'm sure they'd stick better if my little ones weren't obsessed with touching them... but even the ones to high to be touched lift up.
Published on October 3, 2011 by Alicia

3.0 out of 5 stars Peel and Stick... Don't Stick the Best but they are Cute!
Published on April 23, 2012 by Kamila

3.0 out of 5 stars Peel and Stick... Don't Stick the Best but they are Cute!, April 23, 2012
This review is from: RoomMates RMK1125SCS Fire Brigade Peel & Stick Wall Decal (Tools & Home Improvement)
We bought these for our 3 year old son's fireman themed room. They look really good on his walls but do not stick the best the first time you put them on. Every day for the first 4 days I was pushing them back onto the wall as part of it would come off a little bit. Finally they stuck and are staying on the walls / where we placed them. I don't think I would remove them though and put them somewhere else on the walls in his room as I don't think they would stick again... considering how hard it was the first time to get them to 'stay'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, neat idea, but they don't stick for long., October 3, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was great, June 15, 2014
this product is what i inteded it to be, i would recommend anyone who is looking for this product to search no further! My son loves them on his wall

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THESE!!!, September 27, 2013
absolutely loved these stickers... Used them to make a border around sons wall and only needed 3 packs to do so... The colors are bright and vibrant.... Just what any future firefighter needs... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler boy's dream., July 12, 2014
My 3yo son loved it! He drags everyone to his room to show off the trucks on his walls.

5.0 out of 5 stars potty training dream!, May 6, 2014
Brandy L Gallatin (San Jose, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Easy to put up on the wall as a reward for going potty in the toilet. These are made well and fun for a firefighter fan. no complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, March 12, 2014
Kids are into fire trucks and maybe one day they will stop pealing them off the wall but its ok and they are worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves them!, March 11, 2014
I bought these as a gift for my grandson. My daughter used them along with paint to make a super cute chest of drawers from salvaged furniture. The extra were used throughout his room. Super cute! Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO Fun SO Cheap!, February 8, 2014
BBMom (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I was skeptical about the quality of these given the price but they are actually really durable and i know this because my 4-year-old has put them to the test! They look real and cool and really finish off the fire station inspired bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars great addition to my grandsons bedroom, January 13, 2014
Loved these things, so did my four year old grandson! Realistic looking with great detail. They are so easy to put on the wall and does not leave any marks at all. Great addition to any room. Just ordered more for his room. Highly recommended and at a decent price.

RoomMates RMK1125SCS Fire Brigade Peel & Stick Wall Decal