5.0 out of 5 stars Super!
It is a wonderful product! Easy to apply and reposition if needed. So cute! I was afraid that they would be too small, but they are just the right size. I am ordering another set to put on the rest of the walls in my nursery!
Published on June 1, 2008 by Olga Barnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Comparing Education Station and Jungle Adventure Wall Decals
We bought one pack each of Roommates Education Station Appliqué and Jungle Adventure Peel and Stick Applique / Wall Decal Set to decorate my 1 year old son's walls, which are painted light blue/gray.

Published on July 22, 2010 by Ninjaba

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, June 1, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Comparing Education Station and Jungle Adventure Wall Decals, July 22, 2010
This review is from: RoomMates RMK1136SCS Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Wall Decals (Kitchen)

We really like the idea of using decals; they are so easy to remove and position, with no mess of paint! The only problem we have with the Jungle Adventure Set, as compared to the Education Station, is they are not as bright, crisp, and artistic. For example: the monkeys in the tree look grainy and dull, and the alligator too dark. Perhaps it was just a printing issue. Overall they pale in comparison to the Education Station stickers from RoomMates. All though, the little animals like the turtle, birds, and snakes went well against the white wall in our hallway; they also didn't appear as grainy. In the end we used a few of the animals from this set for my son to point at, but we used nearly all of the Education Station stickers, which also included letters and numbers and are much more fun and educational for little kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and easy to apply, August 1, 2009
Kelly M. (Sahuarita, AZ) - See all my reviews
We had found the matching wall border at wal mart a few weeks ago, so we were thrilled to see these matching wall stickers for fairly cheap. We wanted big stickers to liven up the room and although these are smaller than we were looking for, they actually worked out really well in our nursery. There are 4 sheets of stickers, both big animals and smaller things like suns and littler animals. They were super easy to stick on and reposition and they are so darn cute! We don't know the sex yet so our nursery is neutrally jungle themed (yellows and oranges and greens) and these went perfectly in it. If you have a larger room, buy more than one pack. We used them on 3 walls of our tiny nursery, but any more than that and you will need another package or two. But at $10, it's easily affordable!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, March 31, 2009
Oxoned (Midwest United States) - See all my reviews
Really like these, they go on, come off and reposition easily. They looked really great with the nursery decor. I completely recommend this to others using an animals or safari theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, November 28, 2011
We live in an apartment where the management (as is typical) does not permit us to make many changes to the wall decor. These stickers are very easy to "stick" on the wall, and just easy to remove without any damage to the paint. The stickers vary in size from about 1x1 inch to 15x15 inch. The stickers are colorful and are entertaining for our daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute decoration, July 22, 2012
I ordered this product to decorate my 10 month old baby girl's play area. I am very pleased with this product, the animals are friendly looking, super easy to apply to wall, we have textured walls and they are still sticking to it. I only gave 4 stars cause My daughter was able to remove 3 stickers so far, I am not sure if they were peeling off by themselves or may be they did not stick correctly to the textured wall. But they were coming off. But the rest of the animals are still on, it has been 2-3 months now, It really makes her play area friendly and nice. I would order it again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, large and inexpensive!, March 13, 2014
AppleScruff (De Pere, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these wall decals tentatively, noting other reviews stating that they did not stick well or peeled off the wall shortly after application, but figured I could take a chance for the very cheap price. I was very pleasantly surprised! I intended to only use 4-5 of them, but loved those so much that I used almost the entire pack. The decals are very bright and surprisingly large, they almost look hand painted. I had no issues applying them to lightly textured walls. I tried my best not to re-position them, since many reviewers stated that's when they started peeling. To begin, I very lightly stuck them to the wall, stepped back to make sure I liked the arrangement, and then either made adjustments or, if I was happy with how they looked, pressed them firmly on the wall and smoothed out any air bubbles. I did need to re-position the large tiger after sticking it firmly on the wall, and it peeled off perfectly, leaving no glue behind and easily re-attached to the wall. They've been up for several weeks now and none have peeled or curled in the slightest, even the one I moved. I did place them high enough on the wall so they are not in the reach of my toddler who loves stickers, as they could potentially be peeled off and become a choking hazard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, March 1, 2014
My husband and I were looking for something to liven an otherwise extremely neutral color palette without having to buy gallons of paint and spend hours on our son's nursery. These decals are absolutely adorable, and were perfect for what we had in mind. They are of good quality, and have been up on the walls for 8 months with no bubbling or peeling, so far. The animals are detailed and vibrant, which really liven the room. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was more than one "page" in the package, and coupled with the animal alphabet decals we used over his crib, these were perfect for the rest of the room. The best part is that when our son is old enough to decide how he wants to decorate his room, we just have to peel them off! *Tip: Lay the pages flat and put a heavy book or box on top of them as they do come rolled up. I don't really think the pages being rolled affected the way they stuck to the wall, but it made it easier to lay the pages flat so we could decide which decal would go up next.

2.0 out of 5 stars New package does not stick, January 21, 2012
We got a set of these a year ago and loved it until my kids started to peel most of them off. Some are still there, and we have textured walls. Well, we ordered a new set and they really would not stay on the wall. The colors are more prominent, so I assumed they had improved. But it's useless for us now since they fall right off. It does stick better on glass compare to wall. So sad....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 27, 2011
These wall decals were exactly what we were looking for! We are unable to paint our son's nursery and these decals add a lot of color, are easily moved, and don't leave any residue on the walls. The animals are a perfect size - not too small & not too big. We had enough animals to put a row above his crib, a row above his changing table and a couple above his closet door. They were easy to use and place on the walls. We've had them up for about a month and none of the decals have fallen down. They're so cute! I will definitely buy more decals from this company for our daughter's room.