5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a mural painter and I loved these!
Published on March 11, 2010 by S. Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
My husband is a great fan of war planes and he absolutely loves it. Excellent planes but i am not sure it's the best buy for my 1year old son's room. But I guess he's going to grow into it and he will appreciate it more...
Published 9 months ago by TMM

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a mural painter and I loved these!, March 11, 2010
S. Bennett (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RoomMates RMK1197SCS Vintage Planes Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 22 Count (Tools & Home Improvement)
I paint murals for a living so I shouldn't encourage wall decals:) , but these things worked great! I originally planned to buy these and use them as an inspiration to paint airplanes on our nursery walls. But once I actually put them on the walls I realized they looked pretty good. I ended up leaving the decals and not having to paint at all. They're adorable! And best of all they move around easily. The next best thing would be an actual painting... which is going to cost you a lot more than $12!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 7, 2009
The product was shipped quickly and was exactly as described. Beautifully detailed and nice dimensions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful airplanes, September 16, 2013
I wanted to surprise my 3 year old son with a fresh and beautiful design in his room and all I can say I hit a jackpot with those airplanes. These decals are very look beautify enough that whenever we have guests over everyone likes the room. I also used RoomMates RMK1391SLG All Aboard Peel & Stick Wall Decal MegaPack to complement the look. Of course my 3 year old loves his room and I have no complaints about this sticker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected, November 20, 2012
Atredes (Boise Idaho) - See all my reviews
They appear to be quality wall decals. They have several sheets and the detail on the planes is better than expected! When I showed them to my son he was pretty excited to see them going up on his walls. I may purchase another set. One word of caution, follow the instructions to the letter. If you don't you could lose some paint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 12, 2011
I'm no artist so these were exactly what I needed. Didn't want to do a wallpaper border, but did want to decorate my 3 year olds room. So cute! I bought him the Disney Plane Crazy comforter that goes perfectly with these vintage plane stick-ons. They stick great and did allow my to replace them a few times. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, March 17, 2011
Great product, easy to apply, reposition and remove couldn't be better. Might have to get another one to really complete the look since it's an average size room 10x12. I was hesitant and only bought one. If in doubt just get two.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, August 29, 2013
My 2 year old son is in love with his planes. We put them on his ceiling and it has made getting him down for his nap much easier as he wants to lay down and look up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Airplane Wall Decals, July 19, 2013
These look great in my grandson's room and seem to be sticking well to a textured wall surface. These are a lot cheaper than buying a themed bed cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decal is great, July 8, 2013
I really only wanted one bi-plane to go with another decal that I purchased. Had to get all this, but the price was not too bad, so I went ahead and got this. The decals are a gift and now the receiver can pick whichever bi-plane he wants to use, so it is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars These look great in my baby's room!, June 5, 2013
KVU (California) - See all my reviews
These decals look great in my new baby's room! They are as easy to apply as stickers and stick well to even textured walls. I was impressed with the number of planes that came on the four sheets for the price (<$15) and the planes are good sizes (most were about 8-10 inches).

Rate and Discover Movies