Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RoomMates RMK1483GM Sesame Street Cookie Monster Giant Peel & Stick Wall Decal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Cookie Monster|Change

on February 5, 2012
This boarder was easy to put up in my sons room. If it was going on crooked, I just had to peel it back and reposition. I ordered only one to start and my son loves it so much, I am going to do all 4 walls, so I ordered 2 more. His room is probably 10 feet by 12 feet. Every morning he goes in and points to all the characters and names them. They go so perfect with the matching wall decals!
on February 11, 2011
I've been looking for a way to decorate my daughter's playroom without having to repaint or spend money on artwork. These are perfect. I put them all over her walls while she was napping & she LOVED discovering them when she woke up. The decals are a great size & I like that you can take them down to move them (which I did multiple times). A great choice for any little one who loves Sesame Street.
on January 29, 2013
I wanted something for the kids play room that was decorative but not labor intensive (like painting). This went up easily and looks great.

These wall decals come on a sheet and requires you to assemble the character. For the most part Elmo and Oscar was easy to put together, but Big Bird was slightly more difficult due to the size of the decal. Luckily the cutout is irregularly shaped (no straight lines) and it is forgiving on your alignment. The manufacturer does a nice job utilizing white space on the sheets by including little characters.

One note, take your time removing from the sheet, they do tear fairly easily.
on September 1, 2011
I bought these for my kids' playroom and couldn't be more pleased. My daughter loves them and got involved in putting them up. They look great--not too big and not too small. They also are easy to reposition. I highly recommend to all Sesame Street lovers! I was very pleased with these wall decals.
on April 3, 2013
Had no problems getting this one the wall. I have it on a darker colored wall and all things considered it stands out pretty well against the wall though naturally it would look better against a lighter wall. Quality wise this is much better than some of the other wall decals I've used.
on March 18, 2013
I bought this whole set of Sesame Street characters for my daycare walls and all the kids love them. They have been peeled off, messed with and re-stuck in 3 different locations and still stick great. Very very pleased with this :)
on July 20, 2015
They stick to the wall very well but you can also get them off without leaving behind glue and gunk. The decals will also not take off paint or parts of the wall. The characters are a good size, not too small and very colorful.
on October 3, 2011
These decals are GREAT!! They are an awesome size (the same height as my 20 month old son!). I put them just above the baseboard in his playroom and he goes up and kisses them ALL the time!! It is sooooo sweet and cute! I am sooooo impressed with the ease of applying these to the wall. They do come in pcs so I cut them out and placed them on the wall with scotch tape to make sure I like the placement......then I used a credit card to help smooth them out. Easy enough!! The edges do NOT come loose but you can reposition easily enough!....OH!! and they DO have little 6inch tall or so, little characters on the page...so I used those on another wall and it was nice...sorta a freebie!!
on August 2, 2011
My husband put this on the nursery wall over the weekend. The application was very fast...maybe an hour at the most. Note: This will only go on smooth if you don't have bumpy walls. If you do, you will need to do some extra prep work by sanding or scraping the bumps off. When my one year old woke up to see the transformation he just smiled and kept pointing to all the familiar faces on the wall border. This is a goood pick!
on February 1, 2016
These are awesome!! Very vibrant in colors. Enough to decorate a half of a wall or how it is displayed in the picture. No need for nails or holes in the wall. Just be careful peeling them; big bird is a little tricky. Each character comes with their name and a couple of random stickers. For example, Cookie Monster comes with his name, a cookie jar, and a couple of cookies to place around him.