Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

Color: Multi|Change

on July 4, 2014
Yeah. I'm 42 and i stuck that Death Star bad boy right on my refrigerator door.

I RULE!

Boba Fett is peering out the front door window. There's a dogfight on the sliding glass doors. Yoda is in the bathroom. Darth Vader in the bedroom.

It's an all out party in a package.

Fun. Just be sure you flatten the stickers out before you apply them. Lay them out, they come rolled, press heavy books down on them for a day and they'll lay flat. No problems then with any peeling whatsoever.
11 comment|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2014
Pros:
- Sticks to the wall. Doesn't fall off, yet easy to move and transfer.
- Great photo quality, excellent colors
- Pretty good variety

Cons:
- Uh... where the heck is Obi-Wan?!
- Why is Leia in the slave bikini outfit?

Summary:
My 5 year old absolutely loves Star Wars. So we got this to decorate his room. Since the stickers are easily removable, we can easily take them down without harming the paint for the next thing he'll get into in a few years. This is our 3rd set of removable stickers. So far we've gone through Lightening McQueen, then Angry Birds, and now Star Wars.

The stickers are thin, but with care, they come off the backing easily and stay stuck to the wall. I would clean the wall first to remove any dirt/grime that may compromise the post-it note type of glue on the back of the stickers. So far, the stickers haven't fallen off the wall at all or peeled anywhere. We did move a couple stickers after putting them on the wall (just remove them slowly) and those haven't fallen off either. As a side note, none of the prior stickers we've used (McQueen, Angry Birds) had any problems either.

The colors are pretty vibrant, yet muted, so they look exactly like what you see on your TV. The figures are about 9 inches in length. Everyone appears proportional to each other, except the ewok, which looks abnormally large.

One thing my son pointed out, Where is Obi-Wan Kenobi? We deducted one star for that. Other than that one missing character, most of the major characters are present, along with the logo for the Rebels and the Empire, various spaceships (including the TIE fighter, X-wing, Millennium Falcon, and Vader's ship), and, of course, the half built Death Star from Jedi.
on June 25, 2011
These are great decals. Easy to apply, just make sure you smooth out the bubbles and put them on a flat part of the wall with no imperfections. I peeled one off after applying to see what would happen and no paint peeled off and it was totally easy to re-apply. Which is great for when the kids want to put the Star Wars characters in another area. Love these and plan on purchasing some of the larger ones in the near future.
on October 4, 2014
My 4 year old son is a Star Wars freak, and I get a kick out of remembering back to my childhood while he’s playing with the same toys I was playing with at his age. I was surprised to find Star Wars themed decor that didn’t cost n arm and a leg. We had a lot of fun finding places in his room to put the decals, even staging some of our favorite scenes from the movies. The decals are easy to stick and easy to remove without leaving any residue. They stick equally well on all different surfaces, as some were placed on the walls while others were place on furniture and his door. I was also surprised as to how many decals came with the order. There were plenty of the bigger character and vehicle decals, but mixed in were a lot of smaller ones too. This one package can easily fill a whole room full of Star Wars fun!
on January 14, 2013
My eight year old daughter loves the Star Wars movies (except the end of episode III which freaks her out), so I was excited when I saw this. Then I noticed that Luke has a light saber, Han has a blaster, Darth Vader has a light saber and even the eWok has a spear. But Leia is stuck in her sexy slave costume that she was forced to wear against her will. The whole series she's shooting people, punching wookies, threatening with hand grenades and all she gets is sexy slave costume.

I'm giving this a 4 to not hurt the average review, but things have got to change on this.
1515 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2011
These look great on my son's room, they glow too.
With a dark color paint is best. One good thing
is , these wont mark up your paint.
on September 22, 2014
These are great Star Wars decals. They peeled off the paper easily. They were easy to place on the wall. I had no trouble taking them off the wall & repositioning them. The character decals & the Death Star are a good size. The ships are too small. They should be bigger than the characters, but are not. The additional decals, such as the insignias, are also a little small. Once on the wall, you can hardly see them & it's tough to even tell what they are. Like a previous reviewer said, the Princess Lea decal is lame. Lea wore great costumes throughout the films, yet the decal of her is her sexy slave costume. No thanks, especially on my 4-year old's wall. So, for ease & fun, these are great decals. But, because some decals could be bigger & I don't like the Lea decal, I give these decals 4 out of 5 stars.
on April 26, 2012
This set includes the most realistic representation of an Ewok I have ever encountered in all my years of Star Wars collecting. The decals even seem to have a scent of forest musk and moose urine, which is popular among the ewoks.. I once had a dream that the Ewok peeled itself from my wall and climbed into bed with me.. and when i awoke, my pillow was covered with Ewok fur.. and the smell of forest musk!! best DECALS E-V-E-R!!
on October 7, 2015
I was so excited to find this set, and I planned to get it as birthday presents for all the little Star Wars fans I know. I would have bought at least 10 sets until I saw Leia! What a terrible choice to depict her in her slave costume! I'm choosing not to purchase this now. If Leia were pictured in fighting mode, or if two Leias were included, one in the costume of oppression and one where she is clothed as she would choose, I would buy many. I could always remove the Leia dressed an object for Jabba's amusement. Roommates should be smart and recognize that many little girls and boys would love to have this set, but not without Leia in all her fighting glory. Do we want to be Jabba or teach our children to see the world that way? What a shame, and what a marketing miss!
on March 12, 2016
I know there are lots of Star Wars freaks, or ah, fanatics, out there and my four year old son is no exception. He loves all things Star Wars so when I found these wall stickers for a good price I bought them as a Christmas present for him. We had just moved into a new house and it would be awhile before I could get to redoing everyone's rooms so I figured, in the meantime, these decals would be perfect to add some character and color to his walls.
He didn't know what they were when he opened them but once I explained it he wanted them up on his wall straightaway. When we did get around to putting them up he had a blast telling me where each one went and even put some lower ones up himself. We had no issues with them sticking or ripping and they all held well even after a year or so.
I finally redid his whole room in an awesome Star Wars theme and thought I would just throw the old decals out but when I peeled them off the walls they were still in great shape so I moved them all the back of his room door so he could still see them all and move them around if he wishes. They stuck great to the door (which is painted wood) and I was happy that they could be reused because they are really cute. There was absolutely no residue left on the walls from the clings because they aren't sticky adhesive but rather a static cling type of decal.