5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Touch
I purchased these decals for my niece's room along with the butterflies and it looks great! My only deal with these is that some of the decals are large and very delicate, therefore extra care must be taken when removing them from the decal sheet so they won't tear. Other than that great product.
Published on June 3, 2011 by Mz

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, just want we wanted...except the wings don't stay up
Loved being able to find this design. Looks great in child's bedroom, but the wings don't stay adhered to the wall. I had to find an alternate method to secure the wings to the wall. For the price, would have thought that the decal would stick to the wall!
Published on March 21, 2011 by juliehirtz

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Touch, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Roommates Rmk1493Scs Disney Fairies Wall Decals With Glitter Wings (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, June 1, 2011
I purchased these wall decals to decorate my 5 year old granddaughter's room. She loves them and it looks wonderful. She likes to move them around sometimes to accommodate her mood and possibly assert some independence. She's so proud of her room and the fact that she was able to do it herself.

4.0 out of 5 stars great but takes a while to straighten out, February 8, 2012
The stickers look awesome and match our disney fairies theme perfectly. The wings are nice and glitterly as described. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because the 4 sheets of stickers come in a square box. They are not folded but lightly bend to fit the box and you have to straighten them out or otherwise they will come off the wall in the place they curve.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, January 19, 2011
I got this for my 3 yr olds room. I was really nervous about getting wall decals cause of the chance of them falling down. But these stay up! Been a few days and no peeling so far! Beautiful glitter wings! Looks soooo good! Colors r vibrant and my little girl loves it! totally recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, November 13, 2011
I bought this for my daughters room, She loves them they are great and they stay on the wall. think they are very cute i love them and great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, just want we wanted...except the wings don't stay up, March 21, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Tinkerbell & Other Room Mate Decals, January 29, 2012
I bought a few of these for xmas for both my son and daughter. After looking at a few FatHead stickers I decided to go with Room Mates because of the positive reviews and price. They turned out to be great and the kids love them! The borders are pretty straight forward as far as removing the backing and aligning the stickers to the wall. If you make a mistake, you can slowly peel the sticker off and re-apply. The surfaces in the kid's room aren't perfect so there are a few bumps and marks in the drywall and paint, but the stickers still look great and adhere the walls as expected.

You may want to run a damp cloth over the surface or wall you're trying to put the stickers on to remove and dust or debris that may loosen the adhesive side, but the stickers are really well made and there's plenty of adhesive to hold them in place. Also, be careful to slowly peel the areas where the decal gets thin so you don't tear the stickers edges.

Overall we really like them. They were far cheaper than the Fathead stickers and ultimately will give you the same effect. Don't hesitate to buy them for the little ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, January 25, 2011
This is a great addition to our daughter's Tinkerbell themed room. It is huge and perfect for over her bed. It was the easiest to apply since it is BIG but comes in 2 pieces to make it easier. It looks great in the room.

One teeny thing . . . it does not have "glitter" wings like the title says. The are blue, and have no sparkle.

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute, March 1, 2011
I would give this 5 stars except that the wings keep peeling from the wall and rolling onto the decal. One morning I found it had done this and when I tried to unroll it and stick it back up, part of the hair tore. I know my walls aren't perfectly smooth, but the texture is VERY small and since only the wings were having the problem, my fear was that there wasn't enough adhesive on these glittery parts. I was able to reapply them to the wall & smoothed it out with a clean, hard-soled shoe and that appears to have done the trick. It has been several weeks now since the last incident. I'm disappointed that it tore so easily, but it doesn't really show so I'm leaving this as 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls are habit a ball of Fun with them and was delivered fast : ), September 15, 2014
I had these on my twins wall for a couple of months now and their happy with the assortment of the characters ,

Pros : very fun to entertain your children
Colorful characters
And their Disney

Cons: None

Color Disney Fairies
Style Kids
Finish Multi
Material plastic
Includes 30 wall decals - with special glitter elements
Easy to apply - just peel and stick
Applies to any smooth surface
Removable and reposition-able with no sticky residue
Disney Fairies wall decals (four 10 x 18-inch sheets)
Made in the USA
Item Weight 5.9 ounces
Great buy for us and happy twin girls that I have pleased as well too ; D