5.0 out of 5 stars ALL of the DISNEY PRINCESSES!!
Published on January 4, 2011 by Jennifer Maple

2.0 out of 5 stars Product Details are Incorrect; Decals are poor quality
The Product Details listed "Includes 40 wall decals with 47 peel-and-stick gems".
Our package came with 37 Decals (even said it on the outside of the package) and 42 Gems.

Published 12 months ago by totallyweezul

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL of the DISNEY PRINCESSES!!, January 4, 2011
I recently purchased this package because it contained the princesses Ariel and Tiana which all of the other sets I could find do NOT. My daughter's new bedding has Tiana/Aurora/Cinderella on it and she loves the Little Mermaid- so I was willing to pay a little extra to have ALL of these characters. I'm so glad I did! The princesses are very good sized (about 12 inches each) and come with alot of little accent decals such as the 3 fairy godmothers of Sleeping Beauty, Snow White's blue birds, etc. Also, the "jewels" that come with it are pretty and are larger than I expected. Overall these wall stickers are of good quality and well worth money! Oh, and if you have extra wall space look at the Disney castle mini-mural... it is a BEAUTIFUL combination!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGLY beautiful but a few things to be cautious about..., February 26, 2011
LOTR female fan (Youngstown, Ohio) - See all my reviews
I'm going to upload a photo or two of how it looks in our baby's room and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! We were looking at murals which were several HUNDRED dollars but they were just too big for the room, too expensive, and too busy. I settled on this $25 castle but have to say, in hindsight, I didn't "settle" at all! It was certainly the right decision! I thought I had read a few different reviews about this castle before I bought mine and I no longer see them posted. One did note that there is that "static cling" effect to the vinyl and it can cause the pieces to stick together. If that happens- your piece may be RUINED! That reviewer had to buy a second castle when it happened, though she still loved the product. It happened to me too but, knowing what she said, my husband and I ever so carefully separated the pieces. There were some sticky smudges and a crease afterwards, but we saved it *whew*. Second, everyone is right- it takes TWO people to put this up- at least the large part of the castle (it comes in sections). From there I would just partially stick the upper part of towers to the wall as I lined up the base because my husband can't stand my OCD and wanted to go sit back down :) Third, there is some transparency to the mural so know that your wallcolor may show through. That being said, fourth and final, we have a "sky" wallpaper and it does show through a bit but I love the castle so much I don't mind. And- it does stick to vinyl wallpaper but we haven't had it up that long so I don't know if it will fall down but it seems pretty darn adhered to me and if the vinyl peel and stick will stick to itself than I would hope it will continue to stick to my vinyl wallpaper. Best wishes, Jenn :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great! daughter love these., September 11, 2011
These go great with the castle decal. I posted some pictures of what I did but there is a million possibilities. Daughter loves them!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Product Details are Incorrect; Decals are poor quality, August 12, 2013

I wouldn't be so picky about this pack of decals, if I hadn't already purchased and compared them to the Tinkerbell Decals (at a store other than Amazon). We were very happy with those decals and expected the same quality.

We encountered the following problems with the Princess Decals:

1. Many of the decals were not completely cut. We had to use scissors more often than we should have to release the product from the sheet. Because of this, several decals were then torn.

2. The thickness of the decals was not consistent. The walls we placed them on were blue. A good example of this problem is the princess' faces. Their faces are shades of flesh color AND blue. Even some of the dresses fluctuate between blue then the actual color of the dress.

3.Lastly...when we opened the decals there was an overwhelming cheap shower curtain smell that has now permeated the room.
Hopefully this will not last.

I would not purchase these again. I have learned that I cannot return them as the problems we faced caused the item to be in non returnable condition. I will leave them for a bit, then replace them with a product of better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Roommates Rmk1526Bcs Disney Princess Dream From The Heart Pink Peel & Stick Border (Tools & Home Improvement)
love this product. we live in an apartment so it was perfect for us. its easy to put on and adjust if needed and looks to be easy to remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, August 3, 2011
My daughter just loves it and so do I. It is a great focal point for her room. It is a nice size too. This decal brings out everything in her room. I will never forget her face when she saw it on her wall. As a mother I am very happy to see a princess that looks like my little princess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for daughte's room, December 19, 2011
My daughter loves these. They are great They peel right off with no residue left behind no matter how many times you do it and stick them on different places on the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 13, 2010
BJ (Sacramento,CA) - See all my reviews
The border works very well on our textured walls. Sticks well. Colors are bright and the quality of the print is as expected. The characters are big enough that you can recognize and see the details of the dresses across the room.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to place, hard to mess up, April 5, 2011
I absolutely love this border. I put it in my 7 year old sister's room and it only took me 20 minutes to do. Even at spots where it ended up getting a bit wrinkled or bubbled, when you look at it from the ground, it still looks perfect, making it hard for you to mess up when applying it to the wall. It is also easy to remove and reapply. The color matches well with any wall color. I put it on her yellow walls and it looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review & Installation Insights, June 5, 2013
Kimber Choffski "Kimber" (Lancaster, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
Okay, I bought all of the princess decals except the mermaid version of Ariel and Rapunzel (I just don't like that one) and here is what I found.

They look fantastic, and really pulled her 'enchanted' purple walls together. That said some princesses are easier to put up than others and not all princesses come with the same amount of extras.

1. Cinderella- her head was smaller than the other princesses so if you want to put a bunch on one wall, she fits best with Ariel, Aurora & Belle. She was easy to put up and all of the pieces were precise enough that it did not take very long to put up. She came with a lot of extra decals like glass slippers, birds, and signature name plate and jewels that most others came with.

2. Jasmine- she was hands down the easiest to put up. All pieces went together seamlessly and she also came with many extras and the signature name plate and jewels that most others came with.

3. Aurora- her gown pieces were not precisely cut and installation was a bit of a pain for her. I had to overlap some in order to close the gap that the pieces left while still fitting them in their grooves. Also, the pieces for Aurora we stuck to the paper because the cutting machine cut many of them all the way through.

4. Snow White- that was a breeze to put up, came with more extras than it said, it was cut correctly and even over a purple wall, it managed to pop without any tinting.

5. Belle- she as tricky to put up, the pieces were off by a very small amount but I was able to get it put up with some subtle overlap, as bad as Aurora's were and MUCH better than Tiana's. Came with many extras and the signature name plate and jewels that most others came with.

6. Ariel (princess not mermaid) went up almost as easy as Jasmine did. My only gripe is that the sea horse bubbles were so tiny it took a good deal of patience to get them off. Came with many extras and the signature name plate and jewels that most others came with.

7. Tiana- I have no clue what the issue was with the Tiana decals! She did not come with the name plate or jewels that the other ones did, and her pieces were a nightmare! Like seriously, after doing the huge castle and the other 6 princesses, I have become a bit of a pro at this and I was ready to rip Tiana to pieces. The cut was not precise, AT ALL, in some places it was off by 1/4 of an inch! Also, the first piece that you put up is her head, but make sure you do it slanted to the left, because if you do it straight, then the dress goes at a 45 degree angle to the left. Took me three times to get it where it needed to be, and that couples with the fact that her pieces had many nooks & grooves while not being precisely cut made this my least favorite one to do. If you have the patience of a saint, I guess it wouldn't be too bad, but truthfully, the decal itself looks very weird. The coloring does not match the rug, switch plate, bedding and other princess themed stuff we have in there that feature Tiana. The decal is colored more like Apu from the Simpsons than classic Tiana. Also instead of coming with the jewels, she came with plastic "3d" butterflies.

Bottom line, these brighten up a room and will make your little one's day BUT I would avoid Tiana & Aurora if you don't want to sit there trying to figure out why the pieces do not fit together, only to realize that they are cut incorrectly, unless you are just absolutely in love with those characters. I did switch them out, twice, and every one I received of those two characters were messed up.

Rate and Discover Movies