5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for Cars 2 kids!
Published on August 13, 2011 by Jinxabit

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
We ordered a few of these sets for my son's room, He loves them and they are bright however a few of them have no begun to peel off the walls.
Published 11 months ago by Big Wojo

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for Cars 2 kids!, August 13, 2011
This review is from: Roommates Rmk1583Scs Disney Pixar Cars 2 Peel & Stick Wall Decals (Tools & Home Improvement)
My son is a huge Cars fan, so when the new movie came out he wanted something for his room from the movie. We had moved recently, so I thought it was the perfect time to add to his Cars collection. It was a surprise for him and he was absolutely thrilled with the new wall decals! He noticed the omission of the female character, Holly. He asked where she was, but I said this was a 'boys only' decal set and he accepted my explanation. By the way, why was she left out?!? Only Sally was in the first decal set, so I'm beginning to think y'all don't like girls! :) As for the product - we love it, hands down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 19, 2012
This package had so many more decals than I expected. Or sons room is huge and we were able to decorate every wall. Very pleased. HC

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, March 17, 2012
Excellent product, ideal for childrens bedroom, wardrobe, chest of draws, play box. Easily removed and replaced. Secure water tight packaging. Fast delivery. Highly Recommended Quality Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack's room, January 1, 2012
very pleased with visual effects and easy to apply and re-apply. completely changed appearance of room with minimal effoert . much easier than repainting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wall Stickers, August 18, 2011
I've been putting together a Pixar Cars bedroom for my son so I purchased some of these wall stickers to accent the room -- they look great! The print quality is excellent and they're made of some fairly thick plastic. They have a decent tackiness to them but they're not like your typical stickers or glue. They're adhering well so far and they can also be peeled off and repositioned without losing their tackiness or leaving any residue behind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wall decoration!, June 8, 2012
I purchased these for a theme party for my son and have since moved them to the walls of his play room. They are the perfect decoration, easily removed. They brighten up the room, but will be easy to change as he grows older. The color and appearance are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars STICKERS !!!!!, June 4, 2012
This item was fabulous - It was much better quality than I expected. My Grandson was so very excited about putting these up. Wonderful product - would recommed this to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 21, 2012
I love these decals! They are bright and vibrant and look amazing in my son's room!!
Great product at a Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it, July 10, 2014
My son loved this for his wall. It's perfect for when he gets older so easy to remove and place somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Still on my sons walls after more than a year.