5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome decals
Published on June 25, 2011 by Star Wars Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Grapics, Don't stay stuck
Got these for my nephews. While the graphics are sharp and clear, they don't seem to stay adhered to the walls.
Published 6 months ago by K. Erickson

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome decals, June 25, 2011
This review is from: Roommates Rmk1586Scs Star Wars Classic Peel And Stick Wall Decals (Tools & Home Improvement)
These are great decals. Easy to apply, just make sure you smooth out the bubbles and put them on a flat part of the wall with no imperfections. I peeled one off after applying to see what would happen and no paint peeled off and it was totally easy to re-apply. Which is great for when the kids want to put the Star Wars characters in another area. Love these and plan on purchasing some of the larger ones in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars RoomMates RMK1586SCS Star Wars Classic Peel and Stick Wall Decals, September 15, 2011
These look great on my son's room, they glow too.
With a dark color paint is best. One good thing
is , these wont mark up your paint.

4.0 out of 5 stars I decided not to purchase this because of Leia ..., January 14, 2013
My eight year old daughter loves the Star Wars movies (except the end of episode III which freaks her out), so I was excited when I saw this. Then I noticed that Luke has a light saber, Han has a blaster, Darth Vader has a light saber and even the eWok has a spear. But Leia is stuck in her sexy slave costume that she was forced to wear against her will. The whole series she's shooting people, punching wookies, threatening with hand grenades and all she gets is sexy slave costume.

I'm giving this a 4 to not hurt the average review, but things have got to change on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEATH STAR IS ON MY REFRIGERATOR NOW, July 4, 2014
Yeah. I'm 42 and i stuck that Death Star bad boy right on my refrigerator door.

I RULE!

Boba Fett is peering out the front door window. There's a dogfight on the sliding glass doors. Yoda is in the bathroom. Darth Vader in the bedroom.

It's an all out party in a package.

Fun. Just be sure you flatten the stickers out before you apply them. Lay them out, they come rolled, press heavy books down on them for a day and they'll lay flat. No problems then with any peeling whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decal Glory., April 26, 2012
This set includes the most realistic representation of an Ewok I have ever encountered in all my years of Star Wars collecting. The decals even seem to have a scent of forest musk and moose urine, which is popular among the ewoks.. I once had a dream that the Ewok peeled itself from my wall and climbed into bed with me.. and when i awoke, my pillow was covered with Ewok fur.. and the smell of forest musk!! best DECALS E-V-E-R!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Why did they leave out Obi Wan Kenobi??, September 2, 2014
Jason Kim (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Pros:
- Sticks to the wall. Doesn't fall off, yet easy to move and transfer.
- Great photo quality, excellent colors
- Pretty good variety

Cons:
- Uh... where the heck is Obi-Wan?!
- Why is Leia in the slave bikini outfit?

Summary:
My 5 year old absolutely loves Star Wars. So we got this to decorate his room. Since the stickers are easily removable, we can easily take them down without harming the paint for the next thing he'll get into in a few years. This is our 3rd set of removable stickers. So far we've gone through Lightening McQueen, then Angry Birds, and now Star Wars.

The stickers are thin, but with care, they come off the backing easily and stay stuck to the wall. I would clean the wall first to remove any dirt/grime that may compromise the post-it note type of glue on the back of the stickers. So far, the stickers haven't fallen off the wall at all or peeled anywhere. We did move a couple stickers after putting them on the wall (just remove them slowly) and those haven't fallen off either. As a side note, none of the prior stickers we've used (McQueen, Angry Birds) had any problems either.

The colors are pretty vibrant, yet muted, so they look exactly like what you see on your TV. The figures are about 9 inches in length. Everyone appears proportional to each other, except the ewok, which looks abnormally large.

One thing my son pointed out, Where is Obi-Wan Kenobi? We deducted one star for that. Other than that one missing character, most of the major characters are present, along with the logo for the Rebels and the Empire, various spaceships (including the TIE fighter, X-wing, Millennium Falcon, and Vader's ship), and, of course, the half built Death Star from Jedi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome decals!, October 4, 2014
My 4 year old son is a Star Wars freak, and I get a kick out of remembering back to my childhood while he’s playing with the same toys I was playing with at his age. I was surprised to find Star Wars themed decor that didn’t cost n arm and a leg. We had a lot of fun finding places in his room to put the decals, even staging some of our favorite scenes from the movies. The decals are easy to stick and easy to remove without leaving any residue. They stick equally well on all different surfaces, as some were placed on the walls while others were place on furniture and his door. I was also surprised as to how many decals came with the order. There were plenty of the bigger character and vehicle decals, but mixed in were a lot of smaller ones too. This one package can easily fill a whole room full of Star Wars fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peesy, February 17, 2014
These are good quality and don't tear when you take them off to apply, like the cheapos do! I recommend these to anyone and the best thing is they are MADE IN THE U.S.A.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any kid that lives and breathes Star Wars, May 22, 2013
Brant Brunner (Mesa, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Hours of fun sticking, removing and re-sticking these things. A great non-permanent way to decorate a kids room, or any wall for that matter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be nicer if a little bigger..., January 31, 2013
My son likes these stickers but I wished some of the main characters were bigger. No need for a lot of the small stickers. I would say good for a small area (maybe one wall), but not the whole room.