Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 6, 2011
I received 12 of these as a birthday gift from my sister. I loved the uniqueness of each one; however, when I used them with friends at a dinner party, three broke the "first time out." These glasses are beautiful but way too fragile for use at a party. I think part of the problem is that the bottom support is not enough to keep the glasses upright. NapaStyle does not take reviews, nor did they reply to my email about the breakage. Save your money and buy something much sturdier.
0Comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2011
UNLESS YOU WANT TO JUST LOOK AT THESE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY..PURCHASED THEM AND AFTER A MONTH AM DOWN TO ONE FLUTE. VERY FLIMSY AND EASY TO TIP OVER..ENDED UP PURCHASING VERVE FLUTES FROM CRATE AND BARREL. NOT AS PRETTY BUT WAY MORE PRACTICAL.
on January 16, 2011
These are garbage. We ordered them from Napa Style and they're about as high quality as plastic champagne flutes you get at Safeway. We sent them back. I was so excited to get them and so sad to send them back, and funny Napa Style has no place on their website to review them. Don't waste your money, seriously.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2011
These champagne flutes are so cute......BUT, their glass is so thin that they break easily. This New Year's Eve I broke two glasses from my friend's set virtually doing nothing. I imagine that you could break them quite easily even hand washing them. Adorable, but expensive and not worth the money in my opinion.
on January 6, 2012
I was considerably disappointed with the (made in China) champagne flutes I recently ordered -- on receipt I looked at the box they were packed in and thought how could SIX flutes be in this small box!? Although they are pretty, they are very small and rediculously flimsy (the base of the flute is slightly less than 1-1/8" and the glass is quite thin) - the picture on the Amazon site is deceptive. I cannot imagine they would stay upright without VERY careful attention (see other reviews). I pursued a return/refund and was advised by the seller that there would be a 20% restocking fee, and I would have to pay the original shipping cost (even though s shipping charge was applied when I bought them) -- not to mention the charge for return shipping. This will mean over $30 in charges to me not to mention time to pack, deliver to post office, etc. The seller's website return policy says to refer to Amazon's return policy which stipulates return at NO charge. This has been my first disappointment with Amazon purchases; but this is the first time I have purchased with an outside seller. Not a good experience.
on June 28, 2011
Beautifully textured and more elegant than I realized, I was awed when I opened my package. While they are delicately thin, each glass is unique and it is very different than your typical champagne glass. These flutes will wow your guests and family.
on April 8, 2013
Very beautiful Champagne Flutes, but very very very fragile... I broke one dropping it accidently on the carpet. I'm almost afraid to use them. Making a toast could break them. :(
on January 9, 2013
The reviews above are spot on. I long wanted these flutes...kept seeing them in the Napa catalogue, but hesitated because of the high price. I received a set of 6 for my birthday. They ARE lovely, unique and wonderful to LOOK at, but drinking out of? Take pause. I now have one left. The others smashed/imploded while being washed or knocked over. The glasses are SO fragile...too delicate for actual use. To put into a glass cabinet or along the back wall of a bar as a decoration? Great idea. Just don't use them. They'll break in a heartbeat.
on May 25, 2011
Venetian-style Champagne Flutes
I absolutely love these delicate beautifully made champagne flutes. They make my table sparkle. Our guests rave about them.
they were wonderful, everyone loved them....they fit in your hand really well better than your conventional flute. I would recomend them to anyone who is a champagne lover
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse