|Fits as expected||
Roper Women's 1556 Western Boot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/4"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Soft Marbled Black Upper With Stylized Smooth Inlay
- Comfort padded shaft and lightly cushioned insole
- Height-boosting 2 1/4" heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Give your wardrobe flattering lift with our tall fashion boot from Roper. Triad design boot features a black soft manmade leather foot under a fancy stitched 14" black manmade leather shaft. Fabric shaft lining. Classic pointed toe profile.
Roper offers this trendy below-the-knee design for pairing with leggings, tights, minis and skinny jeans. Crafted with a synthetic leather-look upper, the boot features a pointed toe and is accented with overlays, punch-cut details and stitching accents. Double tabs at the collar come in handy for pulling it on, while the chunky, stacked heel lends comfortable height.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- ASIN: B003HC9DME
- Item model number: Fashion Western
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 16, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Would not recommend this if your looking for quality boots
They are gorgeous boots and soft leather/suede but just not a high quality boot and I can tell right now they won't last me long as I intend to use them - which is for my riding boots on the bike
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are beautiful. But very painful to wear. Not enough room to place any kind of support if you buy your true size, and the calf is narrower than expected. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Ellie.
NICE INEXPENSIVE COWBOY BOOT. I CHOSE THESE BECAUSE THE CALF OPENING IS NARROW, AND FITTED ALONG MY SMALLER CALFS WHICH MAKES THESE LOOK GREAT WITH DRESSESPublished 5 months ago by Brittany Salvate
I am in love with these boots! They are sooo comfortable! I wish I could order them in black too! I have narrow feet and smaller calves so there was no problem with width in either... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Karen Francis
Looks good but only had it for a few days so we'll see how they hold up to a teens busy lifePublished 6 months ago by lisa
Love these boots the only thing is they are a little hard to get on but once you get them on they are greatPublished 6 months ago by Mary J. Cantrell
Boots were beautiful but very narrow and too small on my leg. Only boots I've had that wouldn't fit my legs. Very small.Published 9 months ago by SSS