Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Roper Women's 1556 Western Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 19, 2011
Very cute and I did not find them to run big although I ordered them 1/2 size up. First time I wore them they started peeling and continue to peel. Hard to cover up since I bought them in camel.
on February 12, 2011
My wife ordered these boots from amazon and has used them occasionally. At first they seemed sturdy enough however after a while the heel started to fall apart on one of the boots.

Would not recommend this if your looking for quality boots
on January 10, 2011
I bought these because they looked very nice and were a good price. They are very nice, but After wearing them twice, the heel folded and they are very diFficult to get on right. Maybe because of the length of the boots. Otherwise they are a gOod buy.
on August 19, 2012
Bought these boots & was so excited to get them in the mail. They are a gorgeous boot, however, fell apart on day 1. I bought them for a country concert, wore them for about 8 hours. The heel of the boot came completely off on both boots- now I am left with a boot that has an open heel - also the material they made the boot out of is not durable at all. The material has scraped off the toes already also. I didn't expect to get away w/ no scrapes or scratches- just thought they would be more durable. I was expecting a decent quality boot for the price I paid. Thought maybe I would get a few uses out of them. Looks like they are the most expensive disposable boot I have ever purchased! Now have to take them to a shoe repair shop to have new heels put on them........hope that doesn't cost a fortune!!
on June 2, 2012
I recieved my boots and instantly fell in love. They were a lot softer than I thought they would be, but since I have larger calves I did have to take them in to a boot maker for adjustment. I had them stretched and they seem to have retained the added clearance in the month since the 'procedure'. I am a 9 usually and got a half size bigger, I probably should have got a whole size bigger and advise others to do so.
on February 28, 2011
I got these boots today and they totally run small by at least a half size so that plus the narrow arch makes these almost impossible to get on without a struggle. Oh well, hopefully they will loosen up a bit

They are gorgeous boots and soft leather/suede but just not a high quality boot and I can tell right now they won't last me long as I intend to use them - which is for my riding boots on the bike
on February 1, 2016
These are beautiful. But very painful to wear. Not enough room to place any kind of support if you buy your true size, and the calf is narrower than expected.
I still wear them, I just make sure I don't need to do much walking or standing.
They are lovely looking, just too uncomfortable.
on March 9, 2014
Very beautiful boot soft leather pretty design in the ad it says run small and they do. Someone else wrote that they ran small, and it did help. I suggest to order size bigger but still not the type of boot you could tuck your jeans into.
on December 18, 2013
This boot looks great, and it's surprisingly comfortable. The heel is a nice height - just enough to make me look a little taller, without making the boots hard to wear. I didn't realize the upper portion would be so soft and flexible, but I don't mind it.
on November 7, 2012
They were delivered faster then excepted and are alot cute in person!!lol They are nice quality and were what I was lookin for when needing a boot for the fun nights out. I would say one of my better buys.