Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 12, 2011
I was super stoked to get these boots so promptly in the mail today but was thoroughly disappointed upon opening the box and trying them on. First off, they fit large...I normally wear an 8 and due to previous reviews, ordered a 7.5 and they were still too loose, slipping in the heel area. Next, they are very cheap looking. I know they aren't leather but they don't even resemble leather in the least! Lastly, but most importantly, they smell really awful! I opened the box and immediately was overtaken by a smell of cheap plastic (you know, that dollar-store smell), kind of, almost a gasoline or oil smell. I think this is from the material they are made of...whatever it is, my house still smells bad and they have been boxed up for two days to go back. I am just being honest here and hope you really consider this review before purchasing these boots, there are real leather boots for around the same price available on Amazon and while these ones look great on the website, I would really consider buying different boots.

Cheers :)
on October 26, 2011
I was so excited to receive these boots, even after reading some of the negative reviews. The first thing my husband said when the box arrived was, "If these are boots, they are REALLY light!" He was right. They are VERY light and soft and pretty. I love that about them. I know that true cowboys boots are stiffer but for the price, these boots are great. I had been looking at boots that were $250-$300 and I have no doubt that those boots would be sturdier but, as with anything, you get what you pay for and, in this case, I think these boots are a GREAT deal. Now, the downside - based on the size chart, I ordered a size 7, which I typically am but can sometimes get away with a 6.5. The boots are too big and slip in the heel. I hesitate to return them, based on some other reviews, for fear that they will then be too small. I will buy heel inserts today to see if that helps, if they do not make the boot tight enough, I will return them for a 6.5 to see if they fit better. I have an event that I want to wear these boots to in a couple of weeks so I want to be sure I have a great fitting boot. If I can get the boot to fit well, either with heel inserts or a smaller size, I have no doubt that these boots will be comfortable and well worth the price.

EDIT* - the boots are great for the price but they are too large. Have reorderd a 1/2 smaller hoping that they fit better. PS - the one thing I'm not crazy about is that I couldn't exchange the boot for a smaller size but had to purchase the smaller size and return the larger ones for a refund, which will take considerably longer to receive.
on March 1, 2011
I received these boots today, and I will be returning them. They are gorgeous, but they fit too tightly in the calf. They are much lighter weight than other boots that I have worn in the past as well. I like them, but I also noticed that the toe is so pointed that it may have given me fits when walking because I caught myself tripping over them a little.

I planned on wearing them for my daughter's wedding, an I was excited to find boots with a higher shaft that were that decorated, but unless you don't have problem getting boots to fit you in your calves, you might want to consider a different boot.
on September 1, 2012
These boots are so super cute!I find the toe in the picture looks alot longer and pointy than the actual boot.It is not witchy at all.I am so happy with my purchase.I ordered the tan color.As far as fit,I did order a half size smaller and they fit just fine.If you are a larger size and have larger calves these boots might be a little tight on the legs.
on November 13, 2011
i loved these boots the first two times i wore them BUT the third time i wore them they broke! the whole front of the boot broke right off. the soles arent even stitched, they are glued! extremely dissapionted and would love my 100.00 dollars back! dont buy these boots unless you only plan on wearing them twice!
on March 17, 2015
I love these boots, they are just what I wanted a higher boot to wear with sundresses, skirts, etc. Very cute. I ordered an 8.5 and fits perfectly, I usually wear a size 8, but with pointed toes I usually go a half or full size larger - they don't smell and they have a cushiony sole. They are not super expensive like country outfitters or luchese, you get what you pay for - I love them!
on January 4, 2016
I read the reviews on these boots and second guessed myself on whether or not I was going to order them. But I absolutely loved them and couldn't find them anywhere else. Let me say, I am absolutely glad I ordered them! I did take the advice of those before me, and I ordered a half size smaller than what I wear. I wear an 8 and ordered a 7.5. They fit perfectly! I will add that if you have bigger calves, these boots may not be a good choice. The boots are on the tighter side up top but still comfortable. Those saying that they're lighter than normal boots? Of course they're lighter. They're tall boots made for fashion. Not made for horse back riding. If you're looking for riding boots, Roper makes those too.

Over all, I am super excited I decided to buy them! I can't wait to wear them out! They're more beautiful in person than in the pictures! Definitely worth the money!!
on May 1, 2015
Love these. They feel like pleather, but they're soft & the stitching is beautiful.
The boot fits as a Roper should. I'm a professional photographer for the Army, so I'm on my feet all day, & I walk everywhere I go. So, after my nine hour day at work, my feet were not sore. I continued wearing them while at home.
The only downfall I had was after five years of not wearing cowboy boots, the pointy toes were a bit get difficult to drive with, but I'll get used to it again.
All in all, great boots & price was wonderful.
Packed & shipped well.
on February 13, 2015
I own 2 pairs, one in this color and the other pair is a dark brown. They are the most comfortable and pretty boots that I own. The sizing was right on too, I have a wide foot and I ordered the size I normally wear and it was perfect! Whenever I wear these I ALWAYS get compliments.
There is one thing I would change about these boots, I would make the shaft wider so that I could tuck my pant legs in, then I'd be able to show off the boot more when I wear my jeans.
on September 22, 2015
I wanted these so badly but they are definitely not made for wide legs! Not even kind of wide legs.... but thry were so pretty! I am a cheep and would have been happy paying $70 for these. Too bad they didn't work!