Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: 10 B(M) US|Color: Floral/Skull Tan|Change
Price:$74.22+ Free shipping

on March 14, 2014
Make sure you order at least a full size larger than what you usually wear. These are really beautiful boots, and I love them, but they fit tight and I'm not sure how long it will take to break them in. I REALLY like them though and they came in just a few days, they were well packaged, and they look just like the picture. They are soft and the color is a deep , rich tan. I would order them again but I would have to order a 9 instead of the 8 1/2. I'm usually an 8 but I go up a 1/2 size in boots with pointy toes. Believe me , these require a full size up.
on February 25, 2015
I have high arches and have to add inserts to every pair of shoes I own except for sandals so have no complaints. I also naturally wear thicker socks with all my boots. I look forward to wearing these during cooler weather and western events. I love the skull design that blends in with every thing else.
on September 9, 2014
So soft I have a narrow foot so I wear thick shocks and a heel wedge. Love to wear the boots. I've never wormed boots before. I didn't read as diligently as I show so I missed the skull part haha with the flowers you do not notice the skulls I love the pointed toes great boot
on April 11, 2014
i wear an 8 1/2 or 9. ordered 8 1/2 in darker brown color, great fit length ways. i have wide feet. these fit me exactly, may be too wide for narrow feet. keep in mind that toe box is quite pointed which will affect the way a narrower foot fits; best to order smaller then. my calf is 15", fits perfectly without bunching. boot is straight so ankle area is ample and will bunch a little with movement as these are not stiff leather. sole and heel are all rubber; time will tell re wear and tear. material is soft so probably will scuff easily over time. embroidery is high quality. could have been cheaper for how long they will last, but overall i'm happy.
on December 3, 2015
Ordered half a size small based on other reviews, fits pretty well. Considering they are made in China I was hoping they'd be fairly narrow, but they are unfortunately wide. Sole seems made of a cheap material. Overall, a good shoe for the price.
on April 1, 2014
Beautiful is what my husband even said. They fit great for a tall boot as they do go to the knees.
Someone else had cc commented that they ran small. For this reason I did buy 1/2 size bigger and they fit WellStone not a boot for pants tucking in too narrow at the top unless you have pencils for calves :)
on April 14, 2015
After reading over 150 reviews on this boot, I decided to go ahead and try my luck. So I ordered a 8.5 (the size I wear in sandals/heels) and they fit perfect.. The Boot is made for a person that has a narrow foot with a pointy toe and small calves. Great boot for us tall people because the top of the Boot hit about 4" from the knee. They look great with a dress/skirt.. They are comfortable without inserts. The skull on the Boot looks like a "Sugar Skull". I purchased them for my Birthday, and I am "Very Happy" with my purchase. :)
on December 16, 2013
I ordered these in tan and absolutely adore them. These boots fit true to size. It took a little getting used to for the extra length in the toes, but these boots are so comfortable, I can wear them all day. They are a bit snug in the calf area, so make sure to measure your calf at the fullest part while standing to make sure they will fit. Because they fit snug on me, I'm not able to tuck my pants into the boots. I can wear a skirt or shorts to show off all three areas of embroidery work. When I wear my pants, I can still show off the work on the foot area. I love the extra embroidery work around and in the skulls, which makes the skulls more feminine than in your face. I've only had these boots for a couple of weeks and have received a ton of compliments.
on October 27, 2014
When I received my Roper boots, I was not quite sore what to expect. The price is so low for the quality, they are beautiful, fashionable and look better than the picture. I'm glad I didn't listen to the negative reviews. I'm thrilled with this purchase! They do tend to run slightly large but a sock will make them fit perfectly.

C from Texas
on March 13, 2014
When the boots arrived, I loved them! I immediately put them on. They felt a little snug. The first day that I wore them, they were easily broken in and comfortable in no time. I love them. I would wear them every day with everything if I could. I've gotten compliments from everyone! Best boots ever!