5.0 out of 5 stars Fun/Homeschool
My kids love these to tell stories and we have used them in homeschooling for story ideas in our writing.
Published 11 months ago by Evergreen

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm enjoying the cubes, but run in to problems ...
I'm enjoying the cubes, but run in to problems when a image is selected, and I cannot recognize it. I need a list of image descriptions.
Published 2 months ago by Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun/Homeschool, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cube Complete Set - Original - Actions - Voyages (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use. Children love it., September 16, 2013
Rodger C Bailey (Ft Worth, TX & Montevideo, Uruguay) - See all my reviews
We purchased these story cubes as toys for children and as a tool for getting some of them to open up so we can hear what's on their minds. They are easy to use and the children find it fun to organize their ideas around these simple cubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a family, July 29, 2013
I was surprised when I gave this to my brother's kids. I thought that it might be something the 4 year old would enjoy, but it turned out their 8 year old daughter, 12 year old son, and their dad (my brother) loved playing with these as well. Overall, a great investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, September 12, 2013
These are great for working with students who have language disorders. There are so many different ways to use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 29, 2013
The story cubes are a great idea--particularly useful in teaching and counseling. However, some of the pictures are hard or impossible to decipher.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Adore These!, August 6, 2013
My whole family actually love these from the Kindergartner to my college kids. The college kids actually ask to play when they come home...after they raid the fridge, pantry and do laundry. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, January 18, 2013
I bought this game for my niece and nephew. They love this game! Great mind working game. Different from any other game I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 10, 2013
I would say something packed in such a small, tiny box really deserve my praise. How I wish all things come in this manner- wonderfully made and compact and powerful in its purpose. I have used it with my pupils and they were very engaged as the story unfolded.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a great ice-breaker for adults, give this series a shot, May 22, 2014
Short & Sweet: I took this to our staff retreat and rolled out the dice each morning, asking each person to progress the story along. It was one of the best team-building exercises we did all week. I can't speak at all about how well this works with kids, but for adults, I couldn't recommend it more highly! Fun, exciting, always changing, always adaptable, and easy to implement at any point during a training session...what could be better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasitic family game, October 7, 2013
Our cousins intorduced us to this game and we thoguht it was so wonderful for people of all ages we got several as gfts for people for Christmas this year. The things I like best about it is it fosters creativity, it is not directly competative like so many games and it is possible for kids of all ages, including adults, to play. It is fun to hear the stories everyone comes up with.

Rate and Discover Movies