5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a family
I was surprised when I gave this to my brother's kids. I thought that it might be something the 4 year old would enjoy, but it turned out their 8 year old daughter, 12 year old son, and their dad (my brother) loved playing with these as well. Overall, a great investment.
Published 17 months ago by A Book A Day...

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm enjoying the cubes, but run in to problems ...
I'm enjoying the cubes, but run in to problems when a image is selected, and I cannot recognize it. I need a list of image descriptions.
Published 5 months ago by Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a family, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cube Complete Set - Original - Actions - Voyages (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun/Homeschool, October 19, 2013
My kids love these to tell stories and we have used them in homeschooling for story ideas in our writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use. Children love it., September 16, 2013
Rodger C Bailey (Ft Worth, TX & Montevideo, Uruguay) - See all my reviews
We purchased these story cubes as toys for children and as a tool for getting some of them to open up so we can hear what's on their minds. They are easy to use and the children find it fun to organize their ideas around these simple cubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Adore These!, August 6, 2013
My whole family actually love these from the Kindergartner to my college kids. The college kids actually ask to play when they come home...after they raid the fridge, pantry and do laundry. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 29, 2013
The story cubes are a great idea--particularly useful in teaching and counseling. However, some of the pictures are hard or impossible to decipher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, January 18, 2013
I bought this game for my niece and nephew. They love this game! Great mind working game. Different from any other game I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 10, 2013
I would say something packed in such a small, tiny box really deserve my praise. How I wish all things come in this manner- wonderfully made and compact and powerful in its purpose. I have used it with my pupils and they were very engaged as the story unfolded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, September 12, 2013
These are great for working with students who have language disorders. There are so many different ways to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasitic family game, October 7, 2013
Our cousins intorduced us to this game and we thoguht it was so wonderful for people of all ages we got several as gfts for people for Christmas this year. The things I like best about it is it fosters creativity, it is not directly competative like so many games and it is possible for kids of all ages, including adults, to play. It is fun to hear the stories everyone comes up with.

5.0 out of 5 stars great creativity starter!, June 2, 2014
Ajit (WESTFORD, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
Saw this at a friends place and ordered it from Amazon. My 7-year old daughter loves it and we have had several very creative stories built off what the cubes threw at us! One of the stories has even become our family favourite!
I'd strongly recommend this for everyone. Stimulates creativity and highly enjoyable as well!!