Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rory's Story Cube Complete Set - Original - Actions - Voyages
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2013
I was surprised when I gave this to my brother's kids. I thought that it might be something the 4 year old would enjoy, but it turned out their 8 year old daughter, 12 year old son, and their dad (my brother) loved playing with these as well. Overall, a great investment.
on October 19, 2013
My kids love these to tell stories and we have used them in homeschooling for story ideas in our writing.
on September 16, 2013
We purchased these story cubes as toys for children and as a tool for getting some of them to open up so we can hear what's on their minds. They are easy to use and the children find it fun to organize their ideas around these simple cubes.
on August 6, 2013
My whole family actually love these from the Kindergartner to my college kids. The college kids actually ask to play when they come home...after they raid the fridge, pantry and do laundry. :)
on January 10, 2013
I would say something packed in such a small, tiny box really deserve my praise. How I wish all things come in this manner- wonderfully made and compact and powerful in its purpose. I have used it with my pupils and they were very engaged as the story unfolded.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this game for my niece and nephew. They love this game! Great mind working game. Different from any other game I have purchased.
on July 12, 2015
These are AMAZING. I am a drama therapist who works with a wide range of populations from children in schools to adults in mental health programs and they ALWAYS get a great group going. I also have to say, I even love playing with these at home with my own family and friends.

We bought a set a while ago before a camping trip, and these saved the night when it started storming (think hailstorms in May) and we had to stay in the tent all night - we told story after story by flashlight, and had an amazing and memorable time - one of my favorite trips to this day. My fiancee, who I didn't think would care at all about these, likes them even more than I do. As a drama therapist who loves storytelling and narrative, that's saying something! We actually bought ANOTHER SET from amazon for a white elephant christmas gift and they were a HIT there too. We opened them up that night and the last of the partiers in our family had lots of laughs telling stories together in the wee hours of the night.

I bring them on date nights and we tell stories while we wait for our meal, and sometimes the restaurant staff will play with us too.
I bring them to groups and tell stories with kids. I tell stories with adults.
I bring this to bars and play games with friends on the table.

Basically, they're great. Get these IMMEDIATELY, and get to storytelling!
on June 21, 2016
I'm part of a writer's group, and we use these once a week to generate elements for a short story write-in. The randomness of the roll makes for some fun combinations! I bought the complete set and the clues expansion set for a total of thirty dice, enough to provide millions of possibilities. The dice themselves are of excellent quality. The images are etched in the dice, meaning that they won't wear off with use. The corners of the dice are rounded, so they roll nicely. They measure nearly 3/4", making them easy to read. I recommend these for anyone of any age looking for some imaginative inspiration!
review image
on September 12, 2013
These are great for working with students who have language disorders. There are so many different ways to use them.
on December 22, 2015
Can't really add much to what's already been posted.

Getting all three of them adds flexibility. Some children (and even adults) thought dice rolls from just one box too difficult.

Great tool for adults to keep up on cognitive skills and writing or story telling.

Students might take a different attitude towards English. That *boring* writing assignment much more fun if random and they can make a game of it in groups.

Also found they're a nice little ice breaker for group meetings or parties.