4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT THE TOY IS GOOD FOR KIDS YOU LET ..., June 25, 2014
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
I LIKE IT THE TOY IS GOOD FOR KIDS YOU LET THEM TELL A STORE WITH CUBES AND YOU CAN TELL WHAT IS ON THERE MINES. GOOD FOR LEARNING TOOL ALSO...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 25, 2014
V. Adams (Fresh Meadows, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
This is a fun game and the children loved it. I now will play it with my granddaughter. Great learning game and helps build a child's imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Story Cubes is a Winner!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
We keep these in my purse and my son and I play them on-the-go! He likes making up crazy stories with them. To play, you roll all 9 die cubes and you try to make up a story with the cubes. You can name a theme before playing if you want. I would recommend these for home, travel or school.

In school, these could be a great way to get students writing. Their stories may be a bit zany, but they will have fun writing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game for creative minds...., December 22, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
This is a great idea for the creative storyteller in your family. My nephew is a talker and is creative ~ he loves to write stories. These dice are great for prompting the imagination. The box is not much bigger than a large deck of cards, but is of nice quality ~ thick, with a fold-over cover. The cup is separate from in the box. It's about the size of a drinking cup, and lined in felt. This is nice as a stocking stuffer or small extra gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars great counseling tool, December 17, 2013
Lori (Huntington, In USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
what a great way to get people to talk when they are unsure about talking in front of others. Love this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Rory's Story Cubes with Free Dice Cup., November 30, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
This game is very neat. Only one complaint... I specially selected the game that came with the dice cup. The game itself is high quality but the dice cup is VERY poorly made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and creative, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
My 5 year old grandson loves the story cubes. He wants us to tell him stories that he starts and adds "plot" twists to as it goes along. Noe he loves making up his own stories using the story cubes.

4.0 out of 5 stars working!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
I bought these to encourage my 8 years old autistic son to speak more. He has trouble finding words and using imagination. These are working well, we have used them twice! I rolled the dice and made up a story based on the pictures, Xaviar became so excited. He took his turn and tried to tell me a story. I know the more we play the better it will be. Can't wait to get dad involved! Things are always funner with dad lol. The dice come in the greatest storage box which was so neat. It is about the size of a deck of cards so you can bring it anywhere. The box has magnetic closure. I did not get the free dice cup that is suppose to be included.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for adults!!! A brilliant idea!!!, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
As a gag, I sent this along for a vacation that my mother was having with her girlfriends. (older ladies) they always have something to talk about, but I thought the game could be refreshing.... they loved it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creativity Booster, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup (Toy)
I bought for my 5 year old. We have had the best time making up silly stories with each roll of the dice. I love helping encourage his creativity & getting insight into his thoughts. An excellent rainy day or boredom breaker.

Rory's Story Cubes with FREE Dice Cup