Questions & Answers
Rory's Story Cubes
by Ceaco
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,021)
$8.12
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
bag Dec 10, 2013
I have this item and it does include a small orange drawstring bag. I got mine at WalMart and have also seen the bag version at Target. So if you really want a bag, yes there is a version with one, but this item here appears to be a boxed version which includes no bag.
Feb 21, 2014 by Dylan D. Phillips
vote
It does not. All the dice have pictures only. (I guess exception would be '?' Symbol). Instructions are in English and other languages (but it's not in front of me now so not sure which languages). Of course you could always just send a note with the directions in the required language. Great game I think would fit all cultures.
Apr 1, 2014 by jovan p. archuleta
vote
Yes it is good for a wide age range. I have the younger ones draw a story or just say it verbally.
Jul 4, 2013 by will.m
vote
There isn't a winner per se. You just create stories. I suppose the group can decide who had the best story after each round. Perhaps after a few rounds a winner can be declared. With kids it is just fun to hear them use their imagination, creating some over the top stories.
Dec 20, 2014 by Carolina Reyes
votes
Depends on how much alcohol is consumed. A second grader had great fun playing with adults. It could be a hoot or a bust--I guess it depends on how much fun the 20-somethings are without the alcohol!!
Jan 8, 2014 by B Rex
votes
I don't think anyone wins. It is just a way for children to use their imagination. My daughter is 3 and loves it. It is also entertaining for adults.
Dec 18, 2014 by Thompsonthree
votes
I think it would. My grandson is 7 and loves it. My granddaughter is 12 and they were both playing with us (their parents, aunts and my husband and I). We stopped the game and the children continued to play. It's very imagination-stimulating and so very funny to hear the story.
Dec 16, 2014 by S. Dimmitt
votes
No
Nov 21, 2014 by R. Beaudoin
votes
The cubes have pictures on them and you take turns rolling and you add to the story based on the picture selected. Great way for kids (and adults) to use their imagination.
Mar 10, 2014 by MoJo
votes
How big are the cubes? Feb 20, 2014
A little bigger than regular sized dice. Each box has 9 with four different faces; There are 54 images total on the 9 dice. Great for jogging the brain when you're in state of writer's block. It's also great for kids ( also brought a set for my 10 year old cousin because she's writing stories and original plays and characters in school); I have my MFA in film and I find it great for my brain to "play" before I start work on something. Tip: Another thing I do is cut out pictures from the newspaper, minus headlines and story, and create my own story just based on the photograph. I probably gave you more information than you really needed, but I love writing!!! Good luck!!
Feb 20, 2014 by Andrea Fletcher
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers