5.0 out of 5 stars Italia Roscato Rosso Dolce 2010, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
This is the wine that is served at Olive Garden for $25. a bottle.
It can be purchased at state liquor store (if you are in PA) and other outlets
for 8.99. It has a really great taste, sweet, distictive taste that is different
from most. Its most adictive as once you taste it you will want more!
It also has a bubbly consistancy. Very good with a meal, desert or any celebration.
My only wish is that it came in a bigger bottle than the 750 ml.
If anyone finds it in a larger quantity please let me know!
I give it a 10+ AAA rating! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! ROSCATO ROSSO DOLCE 2010 off Contract with Olive Garden & on Store Shelves!, April 19, 2012
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
I had this wine for the first time almost two years ago at Olive Garden and immediately fell in love with it! But then I found out that they had it under contract and that it couldnt be purchased outside of the Restaurant. And even if I purchased it at the restaurant, it had to be opened by them and a bit consumed before I could take it out. I am so happy now that I can get it at the store! Im Canadian, and its not sold here, so I cant wait for my next trip to the States to load up. Nice gently sweet blush wine with just a touch of effervesscence (sp?) No wonder they cant keep it on the shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
I'm not normally a fan of red wine, but this is great! We got it at Olive Garden, and it has since become my favorite wine. It's just sweet enough without being too much. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Exquisite" is just the beginning of adjectives I'd use ..., December 14, 2012
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
Contrary to most red wines, this wine is best served chilled. Once you get it to a crisp temperature be prepared to experience the most delectable berries mingled with gentle bubbles and finished with a pleasant sweetness that lingers on the tongue -- just begging for that next sip. Think I'm exaggerating? No, this is simply a phenomenal wine and truly a quintessential "sipping wine." For its quality, you might expect this wine to be upwards of $40 - $50 a bottle or a much older vintage, but Roscato Rosso Dolce's winemasters have perfected the art of creating an exquisite yet remarkably affordable wine out of a very young vintage. Not only will you appreciate the quality but you will find that one glass accompanies everything from dinner to dessert. And a little note to my fellow ladies out there -- there's absolutely no better stress-reliever than soaking neck-high in an luxurious therapeutic bubble bath while sipping the best damn wine under $15 I've ever had!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roscato Rosso Dolce Sweet Wine, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
This wine is very, very good! I went to the Olive Garden at the end of the year in Lancaster and had a taster of this wine, well I am happy to say that I am still drinking the wine and it is very good. It is the only alcohol beverage I drink now and I am good with that..So if you are a person who love to drink wine please be my guest and try this one and believe you wont just have one bottle.....Happy New Year!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reccomended for college-aged girls who want to get buzzed and look fancy but haven't developed a taste for dry wines yet, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
Like just nearly everyone else, I first tried this wine at OG and really liked it but didn't think I could find it in stores in my small town. To my surprise, the local bottle shop sells it for about $12 per bottle. It's a very versatile drink since it's casual enough to drink in a solo cup with icecubes, yet so much classier and adult-like than boones farm haha. I also like the moscato from the same brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roscato, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
I've tried other red wines but this was my final search. The best red wine ever! Has a little fizz and the bitter red wine taste is hardly there. I love the fruity taste this wine has. I would recommend this to everyone. Great with and foods but love it with dessert.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is A Outstanding Wine!!!!!!!, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
My sister give me a bottle of Roscato for Thankgiving and I was blown away be the sudden burst of sweetness yet it isn't to sweet. I've never enjoyed Red Wine until now, this wine is great for all occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wine, EVER., December 20, 2012
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
You can find these bottles conveniently located at your local Krogers for about the same price here. I will drink this wine with just about anything. Hands down, my favorite. If you're looking for a non-risky type of wine, this is definitely one to try. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be back for more!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
I had yet to find a single wine that I could tolerate, let alone enjoy... Like other commenters, I, too, first tried this at Olive Garden, which we live quite a ways from. Bottles of Roscato were on every wish list of mine from that point on, until it came off contract and I was finally able to get it in our local state liquor store. Now, I always have one in the fridge - luckily, I'm not a big drinker, so they either last me a bit or are thoroughly enjoyed by guests.

Roscato Rosso Dolce 2011 750 ml.
Out of stock