Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 10, 2008
These books are great. I'm buying the complete series for my 9 year old daughter. The stories capture the interest, and there is always a moral which is wonderful. The illustrations are goregous. We have all of Madonna's children books and love them all. Who would have thought Madonna would have ever written such wonderful books for children.
on July 28, 2013
My grand daughter loves these books, I came first came across one of the books in a bargain bin at a grocery store! I did not know that Madonna had written a children book. The book is well written and teaches the trials of friendships.
on February 2, 2014
Initially our daughter had hoped for more pictures throughout this book, but the more she read it,the more interested she became in the story and the less she talked about it's lack of pictures. That's the sign of a good book.
on May 11, 2009
Our kindergarten daughter loved the first book, so we bought more of them. However, the later ones are chapter books more for our 5th grade daughter. As chapter books, they are okay - but not very insightful or overly interesting for that age.
on July 8, 2009
Who would have thought Madonna was capable of such good children's books with such good lessons! I am not a fan of her music but I definatly am a fan of her books!
on December 14, 2011
Received the book today- super fast shipping. The book is new and in great condition so am happy about that- but really disappointed with the size of this book. It seems like a pocketbook and I didn't see anything about pocketbook size/edition listed in the description that would have warned me. Honestly didn't realize I had to look at book dimensions. Never have seen a hardcover book this size in this series so had no idea I even needed to check the size. Feel like the customer who bought the childrens books from the book clubs through the mail and then they would arrive with huge 'special edition' or 'book of whatever club' or something of that sort stamped on the inside cover, differentiating them from the normal retail books. Assumed because it was a hardcover it would be a typical hardcover picturebook size, which is the only hardcover size I've seen in bookstores. Apparently my books will be different sizes because they'll come from 4 different buyers- prob wouldn't bother the average buyer, but I collect books and so wanted a nice keeper set for a gift to daughter. Initially put off buying online because of the potential for this kind of stuff to happen, tried to be so careful with different shipping charges, dates, condition, feedback etc... still got it wrong. Will chalk this up to learning experience. They are cute books and my daughter will enjoy it, just not for a few years because it isn't the picture style book I thought it would be. My fault, just not such a good first time experience.
on June 7, 2008
Great transaction - communication and delivery was fantastic. The Madonna English Rose series is really fun reading.
on February 4, 2016
This is a wonderful series. My 3rd grader has loved them all. We originally had "The English Rose" book and now have the entire series.
on October 6, 2012
This book is a Christmas gift for my nine year old granddaughter. I gave her previous books from this collection and she loved them.
on September 26, 2014
My daughter loves this series. She was so excited when the book arrived. She started reading it right away.