Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on February 17, 2015
I adore this stuff; if it were not a great lip balm, I might even buy it for the fabulous scent alone! I notice the little Tin has been improved, with rolled vs. sharp edges---somehow this also makes the tin easier to open. During the summer I leave this lip balm at home, or in locker room, vs. in my purse, but there is a 'tube' formulation that I may try some day, for hot weather. When the tin seems to have almost nothing left in it, I turn on an electric stove burner, almost immediately turn it off, then set the tin on the burner to 'redistribute' the contents smoothly. One tin lasts a good long while, unless you like it on knees, elbows, etc. Daily.
on February 16, 2016
I've been using this lip balm for well over a decade. Love this stuff! Smooth, doesn't get goopy, and a little bit goes a long way. This stuff lasts months at least - and I use it repeatedly throughout the day. No real scent to it, not too shiny either, stays in place, doesn't bleed off my lips to my skin. The only downside is that if left in heat (car, purse in direct sun on hot day), it melts and you have to lay the tin flat and wait for it to cool down and solidify or you'll have a mess. The tin can be a little fiddly to open/close if you have lotion on your hands but that's such a minor thing it won't keep me from using it.
on February 7, 2016
After surgery in the middle of the winter, my lips and and hands were horribly dry and there was nothing that would help. Both were so dry, they were starting to bleed. So I did some research and started looking for what types of ingredients would help. Petroleum and vitamin E were suggested. There are only 2 ingredients in this product and this product has made helped tremendously. Love this.
on December 7, 2014
I've been using this for over a year and it works miracles! I have very full lips and need them to be soft and moist at all times! It's hard to find a good lip balm. I swore by Carmex since my teenage years but it seems like they switched up their formula and it wasn't doing working for me anymore. I came across this and decided to give it a shot and I'm sooo happy I found it! It keeps my lips so soft and moisturized! It's great for overnight use also! Itleaves your lips with a natural healthy sheen that isn't too shiny. It's a rich balm that lasts for hours!!! This is my go to lip balm from here on out! A little goes a long way, my two tins lasted a little over a year and that's with everyday use! I LOVE this so much! I would definitely recommend it ❤
on May 5, 2015
This stuff is also great for cuticles and areas of dry skin. It works better than chapstick, which I find too drying long-term. The only reason this isn't rated higher is because the smell is gross. It's not overpowering, but it didn't exactly smell like roses (more like nondescript chemicals). Based on the other reviews, I might have received a bad one or I could be just sensitive to scents.
on November 11, 2007
I think Rosebud Salve works great for many conditions. I put it under my eyes to soften them and brighten them. I use them on my hands to soothe my skin. I use it on my lips to give them a subtle glow and I use it on my feet to make them soft and pretty. Nothing bad to report in my opinion. I highly recommend the product.
on August 28, 2014
Heard about this lip salve forever. I decided to try it out and I am very pleased. Beautiful, subtle light rose fragrance. Makes your lips smooth as expected. I live in the southwest so it can be very drying on your skin. I use this day and night when I am not wearing lipstick. Will definitely purchase again.
on February 15, 2011
Always heard great things about it. Had to try and glad I did! I live somewhere where the winters are cold and dry. This made my lips so smooth and cuticles as well. Smells great too!
on December 26, 2014
You won't be disappointed !!! My elbows and hands are exclaiming AHHHHHHHH. I HIT ON THIS ON A BEAUTY SITE AND DECIDED TO CHECK AMAZON. WOW. FAST SHIPPING AND price was even better.. FOR TWO!! I keep one at office and one at home. Smells divine and not overpowering. Not greasy. Just right. Loving AMAZON for stocking this.
on January 6, 2015
There's a light pink tint and a bit of gloss when I apply it on my lips which is exactly what I was looking for. It's also quite moisturizing and a lighter consistency than Vaseline. the scent is also very rosy and pretty.