Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
vote
Yes, or the southwest where so many Spanish-speaking people live and work.
Dec 29, 2012 by andiesenji
votes
It is the CD version. Be aware, however, that it does not work with Windows XP (regardless of what the box states) and there is very little help available. All I got from the RS tech support was, "You should return it." I had to return mine. I was very much looking forward to using it. I did everything I could to get it to work.
Jul 7, 2013 by Mo
votes
yes, the box version has a CD-ROM which loads onto your computer. I have used the computer version on my PC a few times and there's little difference from the internet version other than appearance. However, you will not be able to chat online with other learners, or play games online with other learners. You can still play games on the computer version. My version SEEMS to suggest that I can load up to five learners on one version, but I haven't tried. Thus a learner would logon and the program would take the learner to where he/she left off. Each learner can proceed at their own pace (I think.) Four or five learners might replace the online chat feature. Good luck!
Jul 24, 2013 by NC actuary
votes
Yes it is much cheaper that way
Jul 26, 2013 by Michael Hugo
votes
I would choose something else. This is an immersion approach and will not follow normal Spanish classes which teach grammar. In addition, I did not like the user graphic interface.
Aug 25, 2014 by Keith Anderson
votes
It says it works with windows 8 - I don't know the answer to your question. If 8.1 is the same as 8 I would say yes.
Aug 5, 2014 by J. Stacey
votes
I am very disappointed with the product. The installation instructions did not apply to Amazon purchases and I had to obtain Rosetta support to even install. The immersion process leaves a lot to be desired. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which question would apply to which illustration. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jul 14, 2014 by Keith Anderson
votes
Yes, is easy Basic Spanish, my 4 yr old use it.
May 12, 2014 by Paklo
votes
That's a tough question. It depends on how many years ago you lived in Latin America, how well you "got by" and how much you still remember. Level 1 is primarily pronunciation (which you probably don't need), vocabulary (which you might not need) and conjugation of regular verbs.
May 7, 2014 by NC actuary
votes
I wouldn't know because I sent my set back. It wasn't helping me to learn Spanish as well as a class I ended up going to. It didn't teach me that much. I didn't like it, so I returned it.
Feb 24, 2014 by A Joyous Lady
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers