Rosetta Stone / Spanish 1-5 version , lastest version for Windows 7 Can the software be loaded on home main PC, but also the same household laptop.

what connections or Apps are there then for an IPAD2 ? between the Windows 7 main application load and then the IPAD2.
asked by Nena S. Saunders on September 20, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
votes
Hi Nena,

Those are great questions! You can install your Version 4 program on 2 computers, and as long as you have an active TOTALe subscription, you can also access your course on your iPad, by downloading the TOTALe Companion HD app. With the newest update to this app, your progress will sync between your computer and your iPad.
Another option is our Complete Online Access program. With this option, you can access your Rosetta Stone course online, from any computer with a high-speed Internet connection. As with the Version 4 program, you will also be able to access your course from your iPad, by downloading the TOTALe Companion HD app.
Please feel free to ask any more questions you might have, I'd be glad to help!
Rosetta Success answered on October 13, 2011

A
votes
Hello Capt. REC,
If you have the Version 3 or Version 4 TOTALe program (with CDs), you can install your program on 2 computers, and have up to 5 learners on each computer. If you need any assistance installing on a second computer, feel free to give our Product Support team a call at (866) 834-6115.
I hope this helps!
Rosetta Success answered on January 30, 2012

A
votes
Hello Yellow54,

You can install your Version 4 CD program on to 2 computers at a time. If you need any assistance installing on a second computer, feel free to give our Product Support team a call at (866) 834-6115.
I hope this helps!
Rosetta Success answered on October 10, 2012

A
vote
Can both my wife and I use this without buying two editions? We will be using one desktop and one laptop computer.
Capt REC answered on January 30, 2012

A
votes
I do have windows 7 and RS version 4 TOTALe, but I don't have the online subscription. Can I still sync two computers? Thanks!
Linda answered on January 5, 2012

A
votes
I have version 3
Noah Fortin answered on December 15, 2012

A
votes
Hello mjb34500,

We have an Complete Online Access program available at rosettastone.com, which currently comes as a 12 month subscription. For these 12 months, you will be able to access Rosetta Stone program from any computer that meets the system requirements, including a high speed Internet connection. You will have access to all levels available for the language you choose. Included are Rosetta Course lessons to teach you your new language, as well as interactive games and stories in Rosetta World, live Rosetta Studio sessions with native speakers of your new language and mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and certain Android devices.

We also have CD programs available. You can choose how many levels to purchase, and you can install your program on 2 computers. You will have access to the Rosetta Course lessons, and one learner will have a trial feature of the additional features mentioned above. I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions feel free to get in touch by calling (866) 834-6115, and following the prompts to be connected to our sales team.

I hope this information helps!
Rosetta Success answered on October 10, 2012

A
votes
Hello,

I have recently installed Verion 4 Spanish (Latin America) on my Mac and I would like to install it on my husbands Windows laptop - so we can study simultaneously.

Please confirm if this is possible.

Thank you
Yellow54 answered on September 18, 2012

A
votes
Am I purchasing licenses or actual software, or both? If licensing is involved, how long is the license good for? I see you can transfer between both PC and iPad apps?
mjb34500 answered on September 17, 2012

A
votes
Hello Eejay,

As long as you have the most recent updates installed on both computers, and if you create the same user profile, with the same case sensitive e-mail and password on each computer, your progress will be synced between the two computers.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions!
Rosetta Success answered on January 10, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›