Questions & Answers
Learn French: Rosetta Stone French - Level 1-5 Set
by Rosetta Stone
3.5 out of 5 stars (160)
$249.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
yes, it was bought via Amazon but was authentically Rosetta Stone.
Mar 3, 2014 by J A. Crowl
vote
Unless it says just downloads yes it has dvds. The one I got from amazon had dvds
Apr 19, 2014 by Sally Mercer
votes
I had the same thoughts when I was reading the reviews. Even if the reviews were honest, I'm not sure they would be as high if they actually had to pay for the product. The product is seriously expensive and has a really stringent EULA requirement. I'd really like to have read a review from someone who completed the entire program and had paid for the program itself.
Nov 24, 2010 by Avid_Book_Reader
votes
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. You might be able to create two separate profiles for them, but if not the only downside to that would be that while you can redo the exercises it would not say where each specific person was.
6 days ago by Elaine Schillinger
votes
You can renew forever. It is great value
Mar 26, 2014 by Helena Knight
votes
I'm still using my downloaded software after more than one year . . . good luck!
Mar 13, 2014 by Jessica English
votes
does it work on mac Oct 29, 2013
Yes it does work on Mac.
Oct 29, 2013 by Sara
votes
Does it make any difference? Have the online support and lessons is excellent so ensure you have that
Oct 26, 2013 by Helena Knight
votes
Does it teach grammer? Sep 23, 2013
Not really. I would say principally speaking. It does cover grammar but not specifically
Sep 23, 2013 by Helena Knight
votes
You can install it on two computers.
Mar 19, 2013 by berryde
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers