Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 70 questions
votes
I purchased the set with the CD's and installed them on my laptop. I have the Kindle Fire HD and have not tried it on there. You could go to Rosetta Stone's website and look at the list of compatible items it will work on. Sorry I couldn't help anymore than this. LRE
1 day ago by Styles
votes
Yes it works well on my Mac OSX. I did however, have a problem with the audio on the headphones that came with the program. A simple call to the 800 # was the remedy. The customer service agent was able to correct the issue within 5 minutes.
15 days ago by Terrell Welch
votes
windows 8? 16 days ago
The box says that it is compatible with Windows 8. Your big issue may be getting the microphone to work.
16 days ago by Scott Bailey
votes
I assume so. I only have Windows 7 and it works just fine. I actually don't use the CDs very often, because there's a subscription to the website that is much more convenient. And, when you use the website, you can pick up where you left off (regardless of which computer/device you were using last).
16 days ago by libby
votes
I have Windows 8, and it works perfectly. Not sure what other version of Windows it will work with. I'm sure if you call Rosetta Stone, they will have an answer for you.
21 days ago by mamabearca1
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers