5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., April 11, 2014
This review is from: ROSLE Spiral Whisk (Kitchen)
This will quickly become a much used tool in your kitchen. Sauces, mayo, custards, gravies, dressings, etc. all come together effortlessly and smoothly without incorporating lots of air as a traditional whisk does. The results are silky smooth. Very comfortable in the hand also. A "must have" and worth every cent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best whisk ever, January 26, 2014
This review is from: ROSLE Spiral Whisk (Kitchen)
This is really the best whisk ever. I use it for anything want whisked really smooth - eggs, french toast, salad dressings, marinades, sauces. Seriously everything. When I have to use my other whisks because I'm too lazy to wash this one I'm always disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS THING!, June 6, 2012
Kay Shepherd (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ROSLE Spiral Whisk (Kitchen)
I bought this sort of on a whim. I like kitchen tools and saw this one and it was unique - different from the usual balloon type whisk. I wasn't sure I wanted to pay the asking price, but took the plunge anyway.

I am SO glad I did! The first vinigrette I made with it came together so fast and so beautifully! I will surely never buy salad dressing in a bottle again. It is better than a balloon type whisk for vinigrette as it has more parts of the wire in contact with the liquid and thus more mixing is done with each stroke of your hand than the other style. I just used a bowl with a 'floor' big enough to allow the coil to be stirred quickly in a circular motion and I was off and running.

It would make a good gift for a foodie or avid home cook!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars She said " IT WORKS PERFECT! ", October 13, 2014
This review is from: ROSLE Spiral Whisk (Kitchen)
My wife LOVES it. She said " IT WORKS PERFECT!"

ROSLE Spiral Whisk