Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rosme Women's "Anette" Control Bodyshaper Bodysuit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2014
I got my package from Rosme yesterday, about a week ahead of schedule. I'm very pleased with this bodysuit, which fits as expected - that is, very similarly to my Bali Lace & Smooth bodysuits. I'd characterize the control as "medium" - comparable to the Bali, or possibly even a little bit more firm. I have a reaalllly long back, and so with any new brand or style, there's always the question of "will it fit"; but this has plenty of length. Super pretty, too, excellent quality for the price. Very very likely to buy another!
on March 25, 2014
I am a male to female gender person! I bought this shaper to have a more feminine figure.
I was not disappointed. It gives me a nice girly silhouette.
I purchased three colors and I wear them under dresses, skirts and tops, and also slacks.
Oh did I mention that it is very sexy with lots of lace! It's also true to size

To other transgender shoper and ladies a like you should get it for your self!
on June 1, 2014
This product is very soft and lacy. Only problem is that it does very little for body shaping i.e. very light control.
on April 10, 2014
Takes a while to arrive (from Latvia!) but this is a great product. It's very elegant and lacy and fits perfectly.
on August 11, 2014
Why can't the U.S. companies produce a product like this!!!! Absolutely a quality product. Fits perfectly.
on February 20, 2016
Some had complained that it does not do anything to shape the body. Not so. It smooths the lines to provide a seamless look under tight fitting dresses, to look less "lumpy", etc. I would call it moderate/medium control, flexible and not stiff feeling, but it definitely tucks you in. It is not a waist cincher. If that's what you want, you are looking at the wrong product. It is comfortable to wear and well made, a definite would buy again. I had bought a 38D and it fits like a glove. No chest "spillage". I normally buy 38 C or D bras (depending on the brand), size 10 or 12, X or XL. I am often right between sizes. It might be short on somebody with a long torso, since I had to extend the length of the straps as far as they would go.
on September 10, 2014
beautiful body shaper, haven't seen anything like this American-made. good quality, sexy, fits perfectly.
on June 20, 2014
It is a good quality item for a short torso and smaller chest. Does not do anything for the heavier body. Should be good for up to size 10.
on January 9, 2015
GORGEOUS! and the material is SOOOOO incredibly SOFT!!!! :) It's hard to get on, though. I usually wear a 32DD or 34D, and this was SUPER tight on my body. hard to wear :(
on May 15, 2015
I like the hold, the shape, the color, and bra support. It will work wonderfully for large-chested women. HOWEVER...this product is just too short. I am of average height and I do not have a long torso. Wearing this made for a very uncomfortable day. If you normally wear a petite, this is for you.