Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 16, 2010
These little spoons were used with Disposable Plastic Spiral Shot Cups - 1.75 oz: Pack of 50 Cups for tiny pudding cups at a baby shower that I threw. They were so cute and the spoons were the perfect size! They also were a great size for baby spoons, for the leftovers. My daughter loves playing with the leftover cups and spoons or eating little snacks out of them. Sometimes it is the little things that can make your party special.
on January 18, 2012
I purchased these to send to school with my 3-year-old daughter for her snack day. We sent "space slime" pudding. I wanted to send some small spoons but didn't want to have to purchase the more expensive kids spoons since I figured that most kids would throw the spoons out anyway. These worked great. You get 24 spoons for around 5.00. They are decent quality. I only had to use 13 of them and then used the rest at my holiday party. They were perfect for my appetizer spread. I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely purchase again!
on March 1, 2011
Although the spoons themselves were cute and looked like the photo, the product came opened and had spilled inside the package, which I wasn't too happy about. Other than that, its pretty much what it looks like in the picture.
on August 1, 2011
I used these spoons for cake shooters that I made for daughters graduation, they were perfect size for the dessert. Definetely recommend to buy this if you use them for small desserts.