5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch!, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Rotary Men's AGB90045/C/04 Aquaspeed Sports Chronograph Bracelet Swiss-Made Watch (Watch)
It just an ideal watch, because it just looks great. Still havent figured out how to use all the dials and buttons.
The literature that comes with the watch does not say anything about all the features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary watch, August 8, 2012
Bergie (Victoria Australia) - See all my reviews
A Great watch at a better than great price, with good backup service. I was also able to contact the manufacturer, and they send me the details on how to operate all the parts of the watch and how they work.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it but not happy with it now, August 25, 2012
OK I need to admit that this is a great watch and I change my review and rating now!

I just bought it 3 months ago and I loved it so much but it stopped working last week and I didn't understand why...

I took it to the licensed repair-shop and it was the battery and the watch works alright. I did not even pay for the battery !

Thanks to Rotary and its good after sale service.

Rate and Discover Movies