5.0 out of 5 stars Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star
This is the perfect Christmas tree topper. The light emanating is soft and star like. The rotation is a perfect speed that cast a beautiful light in a darkened room as well as an eye-catcher in a lighted room.
Published 8 months ago by Lavona K. Cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars PIECE OF JUNK! IT DOES NOT ROTATE!
Published 9 months ago by S. Ramcharan

1.0 out of 5 stars PIECE OF JUNK! IT DOES NOT ROTATE!, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
This is the biggest piece of junk I've ever ordered online. IT DOES NOT ROTATE! Do not be fooled. It's cheap, flimsy and very small. The star itself is beautiful but I paid for a rotating tree topper. I'm the first to review on Amazon and only after receiving it and looking else for more information (thought I was doing something wrong) I read that other people who bought this had problems with it rotating. One woman was sent a replacement and the replacement didn't work either. I'm an international shopper and it would be VERY expensive for me to send it back and then pay additional charges for customs so I'm just going to cut my losses. Overall, a very disappointing product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing product, November 24, 2013
peter (Trinidad & Tobago) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
very disappointed, the rotating system never worked well, it turns an sticks causing the motor to get hot (a possible fire hazard).

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as total garbage, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
We bought a nice artificial 9 foot tree. We thought a new top ornament would be a nice addition, so we bought the "Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star".

It doesn't rotate. The LEDs are barely visible, and it looks like really cheap plastic.This is total trash. It found its way to the tree top for about 5 minutes, then to the garbage forever. DO NOT BUY THIS!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
This product failed to meet my expectations. It did not rotate and the lights burned out after three days of usage. Definitely Not Recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars What a joke!!!!!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
This was a piece of junk. It didn't work when we got it. Its pretty and lights up but doesn't rotate like its suppose to. It wouldn't fit on the top of our tree. The whole was to small. It had this stupid extra piece to attach to the tree with tie wraps which looked stupid. No other way to make it work. It was really expensive for what it was. I was going to try and return it but my husband throw away all the packaging, so I ate the $25 plus dollars my daughter paid for it. It is a piece of crap made in China. Save your money and don't buy this.
I feel this product should get zero stars but that isn't a option here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
I was very disappointed with the product due too the fact it stopped working 1 1/2 days after i received it. I had a rotating star tree topper for 30 years and finally broke which is why I purchased this one. I woulde not recommend this produce to anyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star (Kitchen)
I was looking forward to having star on top of my tree this year but was very disappointed when I could not get it to rotate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotating LED Christmas Tree Top Star, December 28, 2013