4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy on Digital iPad Case
I had read a bunch of reviews on this and similar products (Targus Versavu) and decided to give the Crazy on Digital product a try.

The things that i like about it:

1) I appreciate the value of the product. It does a lot for the money compared to other brand.
2) The sleep mode does work very well.
3) The case is comfortable to use...
Published on April 25, 2012 by sarlacc54

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice enough but...
This case is very nice for the price - very nice. However, they either need to move the magnets in the top cover closer to the screen, use more of them or use stronger ones. Where they are now only causes the iPad to sleep, wake, sleep, wake, unless you press down on the cover. The elastic band (which I think is kind of cheesy) doesn't prevent it from getting confused...
Published on July 18, 2012 by Orcatrino

‹ Previous | 16 7 868 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 2, 2014
Looking for a new one just like this for my new IPAD. Just can't find the color I had before. Burgandy. Wish they come back with that color.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad leather case holder, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Ionic Rotating Stand Leather Case with SLEEP AND WAKE Function For Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 2nd, iPad 3rd, iPad 4th Generation Tablet AT&T Verizon 4G LTE (Black) (Personal Computers)
It works fine, my iPad is not the air and a little heavy,. I think the grooves that hold the bottom should be a little bit deeper therefore to one holding in your lap has a tendency to slip and fall. On a flat surface with no movement it works fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and looks nice, May 27, 2014
Had this for a few months now. Case has stood up well to moderate use. Elastic has not stretched out and cover is still in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, May 26, 2014
Cute! The picture shows the color perfectly. I love the soft suede lining. The swivel is smooth. I'm using it right now and it holds its position well . Even with it resting on a pillow in my lap. I love it. Though I had a hard time putting it on. I just don't think I'll ever use it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as bright as in picture!, May 20, 2014
Did not like the material, looks cheap. Only time will tell if it will survive my 7 year old! Good price and great design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. Good price, May 10, 2014
Fitted my ipad just right, the sleep and awake funtions works well. Very satisfied with this purchase. Highly recomended to keep the ipad safe from scratches.

3.0 out of 5 stars The look I expected., May 8, 2014
It looks good, but I ordered it for the Sleep Wake function which has NEVER worked. That's why I gave it 3 stars. I've gotten compliments on it but wish the function worked:(

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 5, 2014
this is my third leather case exact same product .most of my relatives have one.This is a great product for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for my iPad, May 2, 2014
Rolando Cordero (San Jose, Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
When I find a good product I stick to it, my iPad case was at the end of its usefull life after being abused more than 18 months, I use my iPad from wake up time to late night on bed. It made by Griffin and was very satisfied, my only complain was that the front cover warped a little. I tried to find a replacement but it seems Griffin discontinued this model. After a lot of searching on Amazon I settled for this one, the color is just perfect, it works very well, it's thicker than my old one but the thickness is needed for the extra features; the option of rotating the iPad and slots on the base to hold the iPad at two different inclinations. Very satisfied,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 29, 2014
I received this model,and I might add Finally. After sending back almost eight other stands..for one reason or another mainly they did not fit, the sleep wake did not work,they smelled funny,etc...I received an item that works perfectly. I only have one complaint..the slot up front does not hold the ipad securely...it tends to slip out of the groove..but that is minor as it it secure in the other two. I love this product for my ipad 2 ...it is as it said it was....the sleep function works perfectly...one word remember to turn the Ipad where the on/off is at the top and it will go to sleep just fine. I recommend this product..

‹ Previous | 16 7 868 | Next ›