Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 23, 2012
Just got this and thought it was great the first few days. Then I realized the auto on/off cover was only working half the time on my new ipad3. Very disappointed because otherwise it's a nice case that in a hard-to-find color. Plus the rotating feature worked really well to be able to read books in portrait orientation. The only other issue I had was that there was not a typing angle and the ipad would come very close to slipping out of the lowest groove - never happened in the past few days but it would distract me from what I was doing! Also the way the item was stored at the warehouse there is a noticeable imprint on the front cover of the back rotating part of another stand. I'm returning this- too bad since there are so few rotating stand options with smart covers for the ipad 3.
on July 20, 2012
We were very pleased with the quality of this rotating iPad case, It looks, feels and functions like it costs over $60, but for under $25 it's a no brainer! I just can't give this five stars because of one nagging design flaw, you have to fiddle with the cover when it's closed to cause the iPad to go into sleep mode, just a touch to the left or right causes the iPad to, "Click Awake" - "Click Asleep" - "Click Awake" - "Click Asleep", now don't touch it !! Well, after checking out the construction you can feel the tiny magnet under the padded surface that is designed to line up with apples built it sleep funtion, but it's just too small, if it were the size of a dime instead of a pencil erasure it would would perfectly.

Everything else about this case is great, and it was received very fast in perfect shape.
on July 18, 2012
This case is very nice for the price - very nice. However, they either need to move the magnets in the top cover closer to the screen, use more of them or use stronger ones. Where they are now only causes the iPad to sleep, wake, sleep, wake, unless you press down on the cover. The elastic band (which I think is kind of cheesy) doesn't prevent it from getting confused either. I really wanted to like this product and other than the elastic band, it looks really good and I know you can turn off the smart cover sleep/wake in the iPad's settings but I didn't want to do that. Ultimately, I decided to return the product.
on July 21, 2012
I really like this case. It looks great, and works perfectly. I can stand it up in any direction, and at two different angles in each one. It is a little bit heavy, but I feel like the leather and padding protects the IPad nicely.
on August 1, 2012
The lower position doesn't work, my iPad constantly slips out and slams on the cover. The sleep magnet doesn't work all the time. I sent an email to crazyondigital support and they responded asking for my order number, I gave it to them and after that they would not respond to multiple emails. Also they advertise there is a typing angle, I am not sure where that is unless they are saying it is when you lay the ipad flat on their cover? It is definitely not the same typing angle as a smart cover. It is only $19 so if you just want a nice cover and don't care about having 2 angles and the sleep thing working, then it will be ok for you. Also when it is closed, the cover slides side to side which is annoying. I think the worst part about this is their blatant disregard for customer service, that says a lot about a company.
on November 23, 2012
Always a bit anxious buying on the internet, I was pleasantly surprised when opening the Ionic case. It had no smell, as other reviewers mentioned and was happy that the leather was pebbled since it won't show normal wear and tear. The sleep/wake function works every time. The iPad 4 fits in securely and all the side access buttons are accessible. I didn't count on the extra bag, so I wasn't disappointed that it really is too small especially when the iPad 4 is in it. It's a great looking case and an incredible value. I am totally pleased.
on September 7, 2012
This case fits well and is beautiful but the magnet for the on/off doesn't work quite right. It cycles on/off with any movement. I would absolutely LOVE this case if that were not a problem. I ended up just disabling the sleep on/off on my iPad and I have been completely satisfied with it since.
on July 24, 2012
This case works very well. I do wish the grooves that held the tablet in place were a tad bit deeper. Other than that, it is a great product.

Update: 1 yr. into owning the case, the "leather" peeled. I was able to temporarily reattach it. It worked well for the time it lasted.
on October 23, 2012
It's a classy conservative looking case. Materials and construction seem quite nice and I'm a big fan of the brown color.

The ipad clips in securely and it rotates smoothly. All the cutouts are properly sized and placed. The elastic strap keeps the case closed up nicely when not in use. The picture of this item is slightly inaccurate. The elastic strap is actually color matched to the rest of the case and not darker as shown, which looks nicer in my opinion.

Minor gripes... The on/off magnet is too small and causes flaky behavior so I ended up turning off the cover lock/unlock setting. The interior micro suede texture leaves smear marks on the screen, and it had an awful chemical smell when I removed it from the packaging but that faded after a couple of days.

Overall, still an excellent case at a great price.
on September 18, 2012
This sure as heck beats the i-pad case i was going to buy at BestBuy for $60.00. Its the same thing! The only thing is when you stand it on the second notch it sometimes slips, but a little patience can fix that.