5.0 out of 5 stars rotato improved
I purchased rotatos for my two daughters because I like mine so much. When I visited my daughter recently and used hers, I discovered that there have been some significant improvements over my older model. The base is weighted to make it more stable and there is a feature that causes the blade to move out away from the item being pealed so that the blade doesn't catch...
Published on January 26, 2008 by Mama Ruta

1.0 out of 5 stars Unuseable
These replacement blades are not as strong of a plastic where it snaps into the arm of the peeler and they pop
off before the peeling is even half way done. I went back to using the original blade that came with the peeler.
Even though it is dull and has been used for over a year, it still worked better than the new replacement blades.
I have had this...
Published on December 16, 2008 by Suzanne Verna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
I like the product or I wouldn't of given a good rating. I don't know what else to say the product
is what I wanted. How many word do you want I will just not rate anything if I have to write a
book about each item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cutting!!, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
Order these blades for my apple peeler. I do alot of apple sauce and apple butter and I need these great blades to peel them. They work great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
Wokred exactly as described. Nice and sharp. You get a few so it should last a time. Makes peeling a breeze. THanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep some handy!, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
I keep these on hand for my rotato, i use about 3-4 blades a year.
With osteoarthritis I keep several so I always have one if the previous gives out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Knock-Off brands as well...., December 8, 2013
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
l didn't order these for a "Rotato". I ordered these for a knock off brand. So knock off that there isn't even a name on the product. But, I bought it and it was only like 10 bucks, came with a few extra blades. I've had it for several years, then I had to put the last "extra" blade on and starting thinking; now what? when this one breaks I'll have to buy another one...a MORE expensive one. Luckily I found these blades, they looked just like the one on the knock off brand and they look like they will work. Haven't tried it yet, but they are the same size so, I should be good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roto Blades, November 22, 2013
Mary Lou Rueve (Lock Haven, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
I hate to peel fruit and vegetables. Rotoblades makes it so easy. Love it. Time saving and easy clean up.

4.0 out of 5 stars It just fine and fast, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
They should add an extra clip that holds the blades. Highly recommend.Save time and makes peeling alot easier for drying fruit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than by hand, October 22, 2013
C. Barlund (Iberia, Missouri) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
It looks like it won't do a good job, but looks are'nt everything. It work very well, and it even shuts off when the peeling is done. Great peeler for us older ladies/men of the kitchen peeling dealtale.

5.0 out of 5 stars RAZOR BLADES, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
The razor blades are great. I get 4 or 5 shaves from each one. I would like more blades in the pack when I order next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars rotato blades, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Rotato Blades (Set of 4)
depending on your potato skin. they sometimes don't peel the potato. the blade rides right over the skin. depending on the skin the blades will clog up, to where you have to stop and clean the blade and try again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›