4.0 out of 5 stars cute shorts, buy larger
Published 1 month ago by angela broughton

2.0 out of 5 stars not the right size
these are really cute shorts but the sizes are not comparable. I ordered a large and they are actually a small. the large says size 14 but actually it only fits someone in a 2
Published 3 months ago by illysia

4.0 out of 5 stars cute shorts, buy larger, July 25, 2014
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
Such cute shorts!! and the material was so sturdy. Would have loved to see how they held up. Sadly I am not the skinniest gal. I'm 5,5" and about 135 pounds with a small waist but larger hips thighs and behind so these shorts looked ridiculous on me. Definitely made for someone built more straight than curvy. They are kind of stiff and the fabric doesnt offer much give which is probably why they dont accommodate a wide range of figures. A larger size might have done the trick but I didn't feel like reordering to take that chance. Was sad to not be able to enjoy these shorts. Seems like a great product if they fit you. My advice is go a size larger than you think you'll need.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST BUY IT!!, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
Ok she weighs 144 about 5"4 i got her the medium.. And it looks soo HOT on her, she loves it. If you're a camo lover, just treat your girl with one of this. You will both love it. And if you're a couple that likes to match, Like i and my girl does, For the Guys you should check this camo pants out, they look amazing together, got a ton of compliments the day we wore them togther. Enjoy. [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised., July 31, 2013
Diana Smith Beaird (Little Rock, AR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
Short shorts are just as advertised, and they are true to size. The stretch fabric is very comfortable. Good camo pattern.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the right size, June 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
Love these shorts, can't wait to wear them! Will look really cute with a black or taupe peplum shirt....topped off with gold jewelry and heels ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Quality and Camo!!!!, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
These shorts are great!!! Got em for my girlfriend who loves camo and going outdoors. She wanted something to match me and my son with our camo shorts. These were perfect. Great quality and they aren't so short that she cant bend over. They are short but not so much as to were your butt is hanging out. Cute, quality and camo!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars The sizes are so off, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
I bought an Xlarge which should have fit perfectly but not even close. These are in no way woman sizes, I had to give to a friend that is a 10/12. They fit her perfectly.. I think the company might want to invest in some new tape measures

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with purchase, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
The shorts are real nice but bunch up really bad in the crotch area!! Looks like major camel toe or a jean wiener! Wasn't happy about that at all since they look cute guess I will be shopping for clothing in stores to make sure they fit properly! I'm just under 5" and have thick legs and a small torso from playing roller derby everything fits funny and I feel like nothing is made for women like me anymore

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my bum perfect I was worried since I'm a 13/14 I got ..., July 14, 2014
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
These shorts are so cute! They fit my bum perfect I was worried since I'm a 13/14 I got L but they fit great. Fast Delivery good product. any Summer T or Top will go lovely w/them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Camo Short Shorts (Apparel)
I ordered an XL, but they fit someone who wears a 10. i was looking forward to wearing those.

Camo Short Shorts