4.0 out of 5 stars good stompers
the boots came a little too big so I have to where two pairs of socks. They are, however, warm and waterproof a necessity around here this time of year. I would recommend them to friends and family but advise them to order a size smaller than their regular shoe size.
Published 11 months ago by eric boyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Review uodate
I have to update my review after wearing these boots for a few weeks.

Published 11 months ago by Dash Cleanup

1.0 out of 5 stars Review uodate, January 7, 2014
I have to update my review after wearing these boots for a few weeks.

They're very comfortable, have a great lining, the soles are thick, boot is rugged. they run a size big. Even tucking my pants into the boot and wearing extra thinks socks left a lot of space to fill. If you plan on wearing these for typical cold weather, I would go down a size if you're planning on doing some ice expedition and are ping to wear multiple socks then stay with your normal size.

As for waterproof, it's not waterproof. It's water resistant. I used these boots in rain and snow and it held up pretty good but today I stepped into about 3 inches of ice water and my feet were completely soaked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped Boots, August 23, 2011
Due to the tropical climate here in Belize I hardly use my boots.However it was raining for a whole week so I use it and on the fourth day it burst from the lower seam by the heel. Not good for business.

2.0 out of 5 stars Taking a Serious Gamble, September 8, 2014
Okay so I read most of the reviews before ordering these boots thinking I had it figured out. I was wrong. Upon opening the box I immediately realized how BULKY the boots were. Even though I took the advice of several other reviews, which warned me to order a size smaller than usual, the boots were still HUGE. Even with socks on the boots were too big for me. I walked around and tried tightening the laces but nothing kept it from still feeling like I was wearing boots made for someone with abnormally wide and large feet. My mom also commented on the the boots saying the black leather looked DULL with the black rubber sole. But style wasn't my biggest concern. I planned on using these boots a good bit for the winter so I wanted a pair that I could wear with full confidence and comfort come winter. The boots did appear to be warm but that means nothing if you're dragging your boots.

I shipped the boots back and was disappointed in the sellers return policy. Even though it appears there is an issue with sizing Rothco DOESN'T ISSUE FREE RETURNS. It COST ME an extra $11.37 to figure out these boots are not for me. I would have maybe given another size a chance but seeing their return policy scared me away from spending more money on shipping and handling. Overall, disappointed in what I thought was going to be a good boot and angry over the fact that I had to spend money to send something back that was too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars good stompers, January 13, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, December 21, 2013
Good boot. I should have gotten a size smaller. I have wide feet. I hoped they would keep my feet a litter warmer but. I get cold very easy. Over all good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snow boots, December 27, 2013
Bought these boots for a Christmas present. They seem to run big. Other than that they were nice snow boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Insulation is ok but the insole needs to be replaced, October 2, 2014
overall the product is fine the outside materials are very good quality and the insulation is great, however if you are going to use them for long periods of time the insoles are not going to help you and you need to replace them. Basically depends on your needs I bought them because I work inside a freezer and I use them for 15 hours a day but if you are going to use them for less than 8 hours they are ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really warm boots, March 12, 2014
Anant Dabholkar (Aurora, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I love these boots for being waterproof. Great in snow since they are waterproof. They are a little bigger than the regular shoe size but perfect with heavy socks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 12, 2014
Ordered these and received them about May 2014. They were great. All of a sudden my foot started getting wet. I looked down and saw that the rubber on the top of the shoe had ripped apart. Nice to know that the shoes only lasted 3 months. Very Very unhappy.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO BIG, March 8, 2014
I wear a Mens 8 1/2 so I bought an 8. It was still too big. I sized it up to my husbands shoe (who wears a 13) and it matched it almost perfectly. Sizing is WAAAAY off.

Rothco Men Cold Weather Hiking Boots