Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rothco G.I. Type Polar Fleece Watch Cap - Black 8460 OS
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change
Price:$6.65+ Free shipping

on October 2, 2013
Long Story Short. This product is warm, light weight, fits well, and is bright enough to see from a far distance. That is what I needed for my outdoors sporting adventures and this product delivered that for a honest price. I hope this review helps.
on December 6, 2013
Bought for hunting, did the job as intended, washed it and it didn't shrink. Only reason for 4 star not 5 is I have a big head and it doesn't cover the bottom of my ears, if you wear under 7 1/2 hat you will be fine
on December 20, 2012
Its super warm almost on par with the really heavy navy wool watch caps but alot less bulky and no where near as itchy. I have owned several and the only reason I keep buying them is they are the best I have found. I am also an avid outdoorsman so I own a TON of the really super high end REI stuff and this is as nice if not better for 1/4 the cost.
on November 22, 2013
Soft, comfy, not too tight, already double layered much of the way up, fits a bit higher than most caps of this sort, so it does not have to be folded up. Thick fabric, will keep me warm. Just what I wanted.
on December 11, 2012
i have a size 7-5/8 head about 24 inches, and this beanie fits me well. it covers my ears down the the lobes, but no further. it is very soft and could be worn all day long and is very warm. its made of all polyester. i liked them so much i bough 6 more. better than the knit watch cap that a bit tight and itchy when your head sweats in it
on October 25, 2013
I ordered this hat specifically for backpacking the Appalachian Trail during hunting season. It's too big for my head (which is kind of big, actually) and there isn't a whole lot of "stretch" to the hat, so it kind of just loosely sits on my head and slides off when I bend down. For cool weather, I prefer a hat that fits more snugly so it can keep me warm.

I think I paid like $6 for it, so I am too lazy to return it.
on January 6, 2013
As others have stated the material is thin compared to an issue watch cap. My fitted cap size is 7 5/8. I don't have a problem with this thing covering my ears. If i bought this as part of a p.t. uniform i would be irked. I didn't. It's fine for what it is. A cheap piece of fleece to keep my bald head warm in the winter.
on April 7, 2014
I think it runs small but perhaps thats the point. To keep a low profile and keep you warm. I wear this daily and glad I got it. When not wearing it isn't bulky. You can easily stuff it in a pocket. No complaints with this product. I'd give it a buy.
on December 28, 2012
they are kind of lumpy looking in person. I bought a couple of the coyote brown ones and I ended up giving them to other soldiers and spending the extra money on an OR coyote brown Wintertrek hat.
If you would like to know something specific about this item just ask and I'll try to respond within a day or so.
on December 4, 2014
All the watch caps I have purchased in the past have had enough loose fabric to fold up and still cover the ears. These don't. Although they are warm enough and a good fit for the skull, they don't completely cover the ears down to the earlobe, and can't be folded down for additional coverage. Hence the lukewarm (pun intended) rating.