5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool tote, great size and more..., March 11, 2012
This review is from: Rothco Jumbo Mechanics Tool Bag (Apparel)
I can't say enough good things about this tool tote, for the size of it at a price you can afford the bag is good sized and the pockets are very useful! Had I thought about purchasing this product years ago, it would've saved many trips back and forth to my toolbox which I keep indoors and out of my garage. The zipper is good and heavy-duty and so is the material the bag is manufactured out of and it seems to be waterproof but I've yet to give it a try...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size to Hold Small Hand Tools, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Rothco Jumbo Mechanics Tool Bag (Apparel)
This is a great find - Larger than most bags in this price range, it is a good quality bag capable of holding most if not all small hand tools you need on just about every home fixit project.

I have the problem of forgetting where I left tools last, usually happens with screwdrivers and tape measures. Now, by using this bag to hold all my small tools, I am forced to return it to the same place every time. If I need to run to my daughter's house to fix her furnace (again...lol), I toss the bag in the trunk KNOWING I have everything I need in there.

The bag itself is made from a canvas material with a medium duty zipper (plastic or nylon - not metal). It has two outside compartments with snap down covers.

All in all, a solid tool bag. I recommend without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size bag, December 12, 2012
perfect sized bag for all my tools, nicely built as well. Comes in great for all my tools as a on the road bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., December 9, 2012
Works well for carrying tools in my truck. Can fit behind seat in a standard cab truck where a hard tool box is just too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., April 21, 2014
This bad is just the perfect size. My husband loves it. It will be for all the tools we need for our camper. I would recommend this for a friend.

Rothco Jumbo Mechanics Tool Bag