5.0 out of 5 stars Like what you had when you were a kid
Published on June 21, 2011 by Abigail Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars Dollar bill compartment lacking
This was a replacement for a nylon wallet that I had had for over a decade, and that was a hand-me-down from my brother. These things are very durable.

Published on March 5, 2012 by Paul

2.0 out of 5 stars Dollar bill compartment lacking, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)

What I don't like about this wallet is that the dollar bill compartment is secured only on two sides, the right and the bottom sides. If I had know this I wouldn't have bought this wallet. I have since glued the left side to make the compartment more secure. I need the sides secure, because I keep papers and receipts on both sides of the compartment.

On the plus side, the compartment behind the right vertical pocket has a velcro enclosure, allowing me to securely put change or keys in there. I did not have this feature on my last wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like what you had when you were a kid, June 21, 2011
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
My son is in high school and I can't believe all of the 80s wear these kids are into (Rayban sunglasses, etc.). Anyhow, I bought this wallet for him on a whim, because I remember how my brothers thought these were the coolest things when we were his age. I didn't expect much of a reaction out of him but he LOVES the thing and all of his friends are jealous. Not bad for a few bucks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Camouflage Nylon Commando Wallet, January 10, 2011
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
I bought this wallet from Amazon.com 10630 CAMOUFLAGE NYLON COMMANDO WALLET for my boyfriend for Christmas he likes camouflage items, It was easy to order and arrived quickly. It was exactly like the picture showed, and my boyfriend likes that it has compartments for his credit cards and things, and easy access to get to your money. He also likes the fact that it's nylon and not leather, and it fits comfortably in his pants pocket. It was a good purchase at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality wallet, April 30, 2013
San Diego Gary (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
I bought this to use as my "poker" wallet, when I go to local casinos. It helps me keep my gampling money separate from my other cash. The wallet is well constructed. It even has a small velcro pocket inside the wallet.

I paid $15 for a similar black wallet a few years ago at a local street fair (without the cool hidden velcro pocket!), so I am very happy with this wallet,and the facat that it qualifies for Prime shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the one I used to have., November 8, 2012
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
I used to have one like this. I like the qaulity of the wallet. It a good wallet and would make a nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son secret, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
My son loves his wallet, it is just what a young boy needs. the quality is good and it looks good too. Perfect for a boy first wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, September 15, 2011
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
I bought this wallet for my husband to replace the wallet his Dad had bought him. His Dad bought him this very same wallet 20 years ago and it was now falling apart. Since it was special because his Dad had purchased it for him, I was thrilled to find the very same wallet still being made. He is VERY happy with it, and immediately transferred his money and cards over to the new one.
Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet, August 7, 2009
Bought for my son, who is into outdoors and camo things. Wallet received in great condition and is working great...he just loved it. Recommend you get this for your hunter or camo lover for sure.

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
These don't hold change, and most kids have change.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage (Misc.)
It's not what I was looking for but my Grandson loves it he carries it all the time. I was looking for a cammo wallet like a friend had to replace his & this one isn't the one I'm looking for. The Grandson's will like them.

Nylon Commando Wallet - Camouflage