Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 4, 2011
This was the cheapest neck warmer I found in Amazon and the shipment adds only a few cents more for another piece, so I bought two.
My first impression was, "It's huge!" It measures 11 inch(W)x 14.5(L). Even if I fold it in half, it'll still cover my neck completely. If I use it normally, the front part of the warmer sags down to expose my throat.
Compare to this, my old one I have used for many years measures 9.5(W)x 9(L) and I have no trouble getting my head through it, nor trouble covering my neck.
I think the company did so purposely to minimize the merchandize return. If they sell it as "one size fits most", it'd better be too big than too small.
I tried a few different ways to over come this such as use of paper clip. At the end, what worked best was, pull the front part away from the neck then fold it around the neck, then tuck the layered part in. This alone looks good and works good but I also tuck the top of the warmer all around inside to make it uniform.
But what if you want to cover a part of the face up to the nose? I really don't know. It's just too loose to stay on. You may have to carry a big rubber band for that purpose.
The material and the build quality is quite nice, so it's not like total disappointment. In fact, since I found the solution, I enjoy wearing it.
It's nice, cozy and useful even in California if you decided not to use the heater of any kind in the house. I also use it for bicycle riding at night where the temp. goes down below 50.
on November 17, 2010
I kind of have mixed feelings about this neck warmer. While it does do the trick and keeps your neck and face warm, it gets stretched out rather easily. It also has a tendency to get dirty just by putting it on a clean table. My biggest complaint is the smell. I washed this thing to the point that I am fearful that the color might start to fade, and the smell still remains. It is horrible. It reminds me of when I worked at a printing press and the ink that we use to print the news got me sick.
on November 26, 2011
The product is decent for the money. its not too thick, but it will hold its own in cold weather. My issue with it is that it arrived reeking heavily of chemicals. a machine and hand wash haven't been able to remove the smell yet, and I am weary about having to constantly breath in whatever chemical it is while wearing it.
on February 6, 2010
Bought this neck warmer for cold weather. The product works very well in keeping the neck warm. It appears to be well sewn and will hold up well. Remember that this product must be worn by pulling it down over your head. The warmer then bunches up around the neck for added warmth. It can also be pulled up over the nose to help keep your face warm. I recommend this to anyone wanting to keep your neck warm in very cold weather.
on March 13, 2013
Scratchy, uncomfortable, long enough for a giraffe, and not warm. How
much worse could they make it? Pull a brown paper bag down on your neck and save the six bucks. It is also black, not green. It is being returned. Utterly useless!!! The Fleece refers to the transaction, not the fabric.
on February 9, 2014
To start with the product arrived reeking of something that smelled like diesel fuel and considering that it is something designed to be worn over the mouth and nose this clearly wasn't expected. I finally got the stench out after running it through three loads of laundry, soaking it in oxy-clean, and then running through the laundry again.

Secondly, I bought this to keep my face warm when out running in sub-freezing weather. While it is decently warm, it doesn't stay up over the face very well when running and when it does, the moisture from my breath soaks it pretty quick. I even tried it while just walking and had the same result in only a little longer time.

It will probably be useful when I'm out in the cold for long periods of low-activity so for just $7 I'll keep it, but I'll be looking for something else to run with.
on September 10, 2012
Got this for the up coming winter and my friend tried to steal it. He snowboards and told me he has been looking for a good one that isn't thin. He will be buying one soon and I recommend it to anybody that works outside or does sports in the winter.
on February 25, 2012
Weird winter in Minnesota this year. I've barely needed my new neck warmer. But when the temperatures have dropped below 20 degrees, I have been very happy to be really warm with this item. It's cozy and warm.
on June 30, 2015
Not a big fan of Rothco products, as I haven't had much luck with them in the past. I didn't even realize this was a Rothco product until after I ordered it, and it was already on it's way. However I received this today and I'll have to say this item is pretty good. I'm a very tall and large person and this is big enough to cover my neck adequately while still being able to pull it up over my chin, nose, and up over the lower half of my ears, which is pretty nice. Coupled with a wool stocking cap this should keep your whole head pretty warm on the coldest of winter days. Decent thickness for warmth, and the coyote color is spot on. It doesn't appear to be windproof or anything like that, (which is fine with me), but still a pretty decent product I must say. It's a keeper.
on February 5, 2014
For the price this thing seriously delivers. I live in the Tahoe area and this thing is great for snowboarding or walking around at night.

The only knock I might have is that it is difficult to breathe through if you have it pulled up over your mouth but it does not claim to work like this and would likely cut down on warmth if it was designed differently.