5.0 out of 5 stars suitable for tactical use
This is a Shemaugh made by Rothco. The size is actually 44 inches square, and this is important; If you intend to use this "tactically", meaning you will wear it tied to form a mask and head covering, you need a large shemaugh. If it is too small, you will not be able to tie it traditionally. You can see how this is done if you go on Youtube and search "How to tie a...
Published on March 28, 2011 by E. Klang

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware: different quality from different countries
I purchased this based on the high quality reviews here, and I assumed I was buying a high quality shemagh from Pakistan. What I got instead was a Rothco 8537 shemagh made in India. Without opening the package, I can tell that the stitching is loose, I already see runs, and it will not last long.

I am contacting the seller to see if they have any good...
Published on November 21, 2011 by Lou-Dawg

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurately advertised, July 30, 2011
This review is from: Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf 8537 (Apparel)
The product is accurately advertised. I purchased the tan/black and the picture is very accurate in color. The product weighs 6.4 ounces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item: Unbeatable Price, July 22, 2011
This review is from: Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf 8537 (Apparel)
I bought this item for a two week backpacking trip through some arid regions in New Mexico and it prevented dust from getting in my face, wicked sweat away, and during BMNT (Before Morning Nautical Twilight) it kept me warm. Great Item!

5.0 out of 5 stars shemagh at its best, June 5, 2011
Those shemaghs I ordered not only got here pretty fast,but also are great.With a price down to earth,there is absolutely no reason one should do withaout one,or two...There is so many things to be done with those,from scarf to tourniquet...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful makes a thick warm scarf, March 21, 2011
This review is from: Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf 8537 (Apparel)
Just got this scarf, looks better than I thought and depending on how you fold it it makes a think warm scarf or a light weight sun protection for your head.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, November 5, 2010
Exactly what I wanted, exactly what I got.Great product, exactly as described, light, warm & small enough to carry in your pocket when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Shemagh!, August 7, 2010
This review is from: Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf 8537 (Apparel)
SO I bought the Tan one, and the Tan one came, because I had read other reviews about people saying they didnt get the on they ordered. Its really nice, it fits me well, and is warm, and is good for heat too! loooks cool and is very useful, I airsoft with it and its awesome, you can put glasses under it, a full face mask over it and of course put googles! Its amazing! BUY IT!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shemagh, July 24, 2014
Andy (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this! I use these often in the summer to protect my dome from the sun (I use lighter colored ones). And in winter as an extra layer against the cold whilst traveling and snowblowing. They have the tactical appeal, and the function. You get funny looks. No doubt. That's why I wear mostly solid colored ones in public.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, December 12, 2010
Like the pattern and the black and green color. The craftsmanship is a little on the poor side n
Received with quite a few snags in the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf for fashion, sun and when its freezing, April 29, 2010
This review is from: Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarf 8537 (Apparel)
Perfect material for being out in the sun or when it's chilly. It doesn't overheat your face and keeps the sun off your neck when its hot out...and yet it keeps your face from freezing when it's cool out. I plan on bringing this backpacking this summer for those reasons and because it looks great as an everyday scarf.

I made my order through ArmyUniverse and they were extremely helpful in helping me with my order. There is (or used to be) a bug where ordering "Olive/Drab" would get you a "Foliage" colored shemagh. I contacted ArmyUniverse about this and they corrected my order right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 26, 2014
great product good construction.

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›