Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rothco Sure Pak Complete Meals (12/Case)
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$72.83 (42%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Comfort and Performance come hand in hand with Rothco
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. No heaters : No where does it say that. No biggee, you can get a hexamine stove for cheap but you'll have to carry extra water and a vessel to boil the food in. Not a huge hit but it was the first indication that all was not what it should be.
2. Menu selection : This is a good or bad thing. I (luckily) got 3 meatloafs, 2 Beef Enchilada, 2 Chicken, broiled, 2 chick w/tomato sauce, and 3 Beef Stew. God Forbid I had got 3 Veggie Burgers or (gasp) 3 Ham/cheese Omelets (yuck). Not only that but the desert (chocolate cookies) and the Cracker w/ Apple Jelly was in EVERY packet...every single one had them. I know these are supposed to be camping or emergency rats...but some variation would have been nice. No bread (poppy sead or regular) and no cake loaf (lemon)...no fruit, no nuts...no nothing. OH..and they ALL had beverage, orange flavor..that's it...no coffee and no fake milkshake mix. These are definetly COST CUTTER MRE's!
3. The supposed 'real' accesories pack : One thing the internet lauded about these Superpaks was the access pack is the same as the military MRE's...NOT any more. I got a 3 tan kleenex's as my 'napkin'...a salt pack, a pepper pack, a wipe, a spoon (close but not exact).
4. Price : $74 delivered is ok. You can get REAL MRE's (I know they're illegal to sell but they are everywhere) for $85-$95 shipped. OR..You can go to any nice sized gun show and pick up cases for $70. So these were OK...but still NOT a deal..
3 stars...just "ok" is all I can say.
On the upside they were freshly made...so I can get some life out of them...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
tastes like old canned food. lasts forever but i question why there is so much junk calories like candy.Published 12 months ago by Robert E. Shoaf
good meals and good packaging. Were kinda older but what do you expect for amazon? The extras like creamer however is useless. was hard a a rock and made the coffee junk. Read morePublished 16 months ago by DWM
I've had this brand before....I did not want to try a brand I never had before. So, yes happy.Published 19 months ago by papa bear
We used these at a Red Cross shelter during Hurricane Irene in 2011, and I ate them three days running. They came with all the items a military MRE would (and heaters). Read morePublished 19 months ago by Liberty 4
I like these MREs. They were good. Just one problem. Mine came with NO heaters. The box was different too.Published 22 months ago by Robert Hutson
Bought for bugout kit. Haven't used yet. Sampled kit & tasted great. Cannot see why it wouldn't work. It's a simple filter. For me, it's cheap insurance.Published on January 14, 2014 by Michael W. Hamm
Enough said.......these things are great for an emergency food source and great for hunting, camping and bug out bags. mine had the self heaters as wellPublished on September 22, 2013 by Woodstock_28655