Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Olive Drab|Change

on August 17, 2011
Very well constructed bag. Not much padding, but it keeps the bag light and flexible. Only complaint is one of the locking tabs doesn't seem to close all the way.
on April 27, 2012
I bought this bag to replace my computer backpack. I like the canvas messanger style bag. So far it's held up fine however the clasps that keep the bag closed come loose. Half the time I use the shoulder strap the other half I use the handle on top of the bag. When using the handle the bag often will open.
on October 12, 2012
This bag looks very nice and I've received many compliments. Some of the metal loops on the outside of the bag fell off within the first week of use. While they serve no real purposes other than decoration, it was certainly disappointing. About 7 weeks into using it, one of the closing mechanisms/buckles became completely useless and can no longer be closed. A few weeks later, the other did the same. The bag is now useless. I e-mailed this company about the issue and they directed me to the manufacturer as I was no longer in the 60 day warranty. The manufacturer told me I needed to contact the company I bought it from. Upon contacting this organization again they offered to give me a $10 credit. So I paid $37 and got a $10 refund. So I've paid $27 for a bag that I got to use for about 2 months. Don't waste your money.
on December 20, 2012
The bag is roomy. It can fit a laptop and notebooks; however, there is little padding especially on the bottom. It does not protect the laptop very well. The clasp on the front, the only thing that is suppose to hold everything together and not let things fall out, broke within the third day of owning it. It's safe to say that it was not made very well.
on January 3, 2013
I am enjoying this bag quite a bit, but I had to add several pockets to it to make it work as a purse. If you are using it for caring your laptop it would be great and I am really enjoying the fact that I can put just about anything I like in it, but the pockets are a bit deep and over long but not wide enough to make it easy to find smaller things. I added several pockets and that took care of the problem. If you can't sew and are looking for a messenger bag as a purse I would not recommend it. However if you are looking for a laptop carrier it's great and if you can sew and are looking to use it as a purse just add some (I added 5 and it was easy) and that will take care of the small thing difficulty.
on April 28, 2012
I've been using this bag for a couple of weeks now, and while overall I am reasonably satisfied, there are a few things that are somewhat annoying. First, the clasps that hold it closed can be a pain to open. As I am pretty much always walking around the city, this makes it a pain to get stuff in and out, as it usually takes two hands to open the bag. Second, the laptop sleeve is designed for a much larger laptop than the one I have (mine is 12"). Third, I wish the pockets had greater diversity. I had previously been using the OGIO - Hip Hop Messenger Bag. 108096, and loved the wide array of pockets.

I'm going to keep using the bag because I really do like the way it looks, but I'm probably also going to search for something that's a little closer to meeting what I'm looking for (I'm pretty picky about my bag).
on December 31, 2011
So far so good! Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it so far! The inner pocket for the laptop is nice and everything seems to be made well.
on April 5, 2013
To the reviewrs who are always complaining I say poo. This bag is GREAT!!!! well stitched and durable, light weight and comfortable, stylish contemporary design, THIS IS A COLLEGE STUDENT MUST!!!!
on November 8, 2013
My daughter wanted a messenger style bag to use at school. We found this one and she really liked it. We bought this Aug. 18 and got it two days later. So, she's been using it since about August 20th. Nov. 6th she came home and one of the leather pieces that attaches the shoulder strap had come completely off the bag. I contacted the seller and was informed that they were sorry but that it was outside of the 60 day return window and I should contact Rothco because the manufacturer's warranty should take care of it. I contacted Rothco. They emailed me this morning and told me that they do not have the facilities to handle customer returns. Instead, I should return it to the retailer and that they (Rothco) stand 100% behind their products. So, I came back to Amazon and I have initiated a return. After reading other reviews, I don't have a lot of faith that it will do any good.

Note to self and anyone else..LL Bean carries messenger bags. I bought a backpack from them when my daughter was in 6th grade. In 8th grade, one of the zippers stopped working. LL Bean means it when they say LifeTime Guarantee. Filled out the return form, sent it to them, a new backpack sent to me. Zero problems. She still has that backpack, but she's a teen and wanted school bag options. So, if this process with ebags doesn't work, I'll buy a product that the company stands behind and doesn't give any problems.
on November 19, 2012
I bought the bag roughly a month ago to use for bringing paperwork/laptop back and forth from the office and home, also for business travel every few months. The bag seems to have solid construction and usability with a smaller zip pocket on the inside to keep important items safely inside. Main reasons for the 3 star rating: The "Olive" color appears more of a grey/olive mix in the pictures here, but it is much more olive green in person. Not a huge problem, but that could be more important to some people. Lastly, unless the bag is full the flap bunches up and sits awkwardly when clasped.

Fairly minor flaws for a solid/good looking/reasonably priced bag, but important to keep in mind when looking at other options.