- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
14k Gold Round Akoya Cultured Pearl AA Quality Stud Earrings
|Price:||$92.34 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$283.26 (75%)|
- Stud earrings featuring high-luster cultured pearls on gold friction-back posts
- The natural properties and process of pearl formation define the unique beauty of each pearl
- The image may show slight differences in texture, color, size and shape.
- AA Quality Cultured Akoya Pearls.
- Assembled and Quality Controlled in the USA.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.7 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B002DMKSDC
- Item model number: AMCAAER8509W4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 29, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Total metal weight||0.19 Grams|
|Metal Weight||0.19 Grams|
Akoya Cultured Pearl
|Number of pearls||2|
|Surface markings and blemishes||Clean|
|Minimum color||White with pink overtone|
|Stringing Method||Not strung|
|Pearl type||Akoya cultured|
|Package||Deluxe Small Box|
Top Customer Reviews
The $425 comparable value is false advertising - these are not fine jewelry quality. They look like the earrings you can buy at Target or other discount jewelry outlets.
Having come to this realization a while back, I adjusted my expectation (of perfection) a little bit. When I received these pearls, they just blew me away! I have always wanted to find pearls that display that deep pink orient (lustre), indicating thick nacre, and these did not disappoint! When I inspected them under the loupe, I did find several minor imperfections on one of the pearls. Then I reminded myself that these imperfections are in fact the work of nature (and therefore authentic and real). The imperfections are so tiny, that they did not affect the overall beauty of these pearls.
Here is a summary of the pearls:
- Size: I measured mine and they were both at 9mm
- Color: creamy white with strong pink undertone (orient)
- Backing: large and strong (if you find that the backing does not snap in tightly, you can ask a jeweller to adjust it for you.)
(For extra security, you can add those silicone earring stoppers to the back of the backing after you put them on)
If you are contemplating on getting these, I would strongly urge you to keep in mind that since these pearls are made in nature, there might be tiny imperfections, and no two pearls are created equal, Each pearl is unique, with its own characteristics, like a person.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are gorgeous, an owner of pearls since I first got my ears pierced in 1968 these are outstanding in luster and in price. Read morePublished 10 months ago by redbugjan
Very nice looking pair of pearls, they shine nicely and look perfectPublished 11 months ago by Doggie mommy
My husband gave these earrings to me...Christmas 2014. They're some of the most beautiful pearl stud earrings I've ever owned/worn. Read morePublished 12 months ago by P.M.
Pearls are beautiful, shinny with a slight pink tone. Had a "Made in Japan" tag. Came in a beautiful gift box as well.Published 12 months ago by Father
The pearls are gorgeous. They appear perfectly round. The luster is beautiful. I love the size. The shipping was dead on time. The box was great. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Tom C.
Fast shipping. Beautiful packaging and even more beautiful pearls. Will buy again.Published 18 months ago by Hue Foo