5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful classic diamond ring!
This is the perfect classic diamond ring! I wasn't sure about the diamond but I purchased this on sale, and was nicely surprised when I received it. The diamond sparkles just the right amount and the band is very comfortable. Although the prong setting can be bothersome, it's small enough that it's still okay to wear.
Published on April 8, 2008 by hm

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in person
I gave this to my girlfriend and she realy seemed to like it. It makes for a very nice promise ring.
Published on January 6, 2009 by M. Noe

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful classic diamond ring!, April 8, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly small, but simple and elegant, August 25, 2008
This review is from: 10k Gold Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
My boyfriend got me this ring as a promise ring. I didn't want anything too big, because it's not for an engagement, and this was perfect. Very well made and beautiful and is big enough to stand out on my finger, but definitely check the size measurements before you buy! Oh, and the diamond is fairly sparkly, colorless to the eye and has no visible inclusions (one of the benefits of having a small rock I guess). I was pleased with its quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect ring, June 12, 2009
It's beautiful. The size is perfect and little if that's what you're looking for. I didn't want anything huge because I have tiny hands. This fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 19, 2009
This product shipped really fast and was a present from my boyfriend. I was expecting it to come after 5pm but I recieved it right before 1pm. It is beautiful and came with a box that kept it very very safe. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Better than expected, January 15, 2009
This ring is wonderful. It was 10 times better than what I expected. Its not huge but its not that small either. The diamond stands out and is flawless to the eye. I will be giving this to my girlfriend as a promise ring and it is perfect for that. Thanks Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for its purpose!, January 6, 2009
KayM (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
I bought this ring for myself to remind myslef to keep a promise I made to my daughter when she was first born. I hope to give it to her when she's older. It's the perfect size for me and perfect for an engagement ring. It fits well and is nicely crafted. However, I found out if I were to get it engraved the writing would be too small to read since the band isnt wide enough. But otherwise it's great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in person, January 6, 2009
The only problem was that "I" ordered the wrong size. The original shipment arrived very quickly, however...... the replacement I have ordered is taking a very long time and I still have not gotten information on when it will be shipped, maybe they have sold out of size 6 and more are on order? Not sure how long I can hold off going elswhere to find a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, October 12, 2008
Put this on the love of my lifes finger and she thought it was the best ring she has ever gotten. It was a hit and I thank you for that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tiny ring, December 27, 2010
My wife likes it, so I don't have any complains. A little smaller than it appears in the picture though.. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 29, 2010
I bought this ring over a year ago, and it has still held up. The diamond is really sparkly and it is a great little ring. It comes in a cute little box too.

Rate and Discover Movies