Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 14K White-Gold Round-Brilliant-Cut Diamond Engagement Ring (1/2 cttw, L-M Color, I1-I2 Clarity) - Size 5.5
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 26, 2011
I was a little nervous ordering something like this without seeing it first, but it such a beautiful ring. I could not be any happier with this product and the customer service. It came Friday and I ordered it on Sunday afternoon. My email prior to the order was answered promptly as well. The band on this ring is very thick and sturdy and my ring also says 18K as another reviewer stated - top notch!! Just a note when we were shopping around I looked at Zales the same cut, clarity, color, and gold type was $1995 there. I think this is a budget conscience, high quality, very beautiful ring!! One final note this ring sparkles so nice and is very clear too!!
on February 23, 2012
This ring is everything it is advertised to be... my fiance had me pick out my own ring because he wanted me to be happy with it. After shopping at local jewelers, checking online merchants, etc., educating myself on the quality of diamonds, etc., I found this ring, and Natural Diamond Store (the seller) here on Amazon.com, and it is perfection! You won't be disappointed with the ring, the quality of the diamond, and the customer service is the best in the world, in my opinion (and I'm a customer service representative, myself!). Thank you, Aviv and Natural Diamond Store!
on May 30, 2014
You can't get this kind of ring from a store for this price. If you're buying this for your girl, she's gonna love it! I read a lot about buying engagement rings online before I bought this ring. Amazon is, from what I read, a decent place to buy them. I didn't find anything bad about this seller either. One of the main things I read, however, was not to trust the company's appraisal of the ring. Made sense. Once I got the ring in the mail, I had it appraised.

Natural Diamond:
Band: 14K Gold Yellow
Diamond weight: 0.50ct
Color: K-L
Clarity: I1-2
MSRP: $2,798.00

Appraiser:
Band: 14K Gold (Weighs 1.2 pennyweight, )
Diamond weight: 0.55ct (5.30 millimeters wide)
Color: J (a step closer to colorless than K)
Clarity: Grade I-1
Insurance worth: $1,675.00

The ring was definitely legitimate. Probably better than advertised. Sure there was a difference in price, but there is a considerable markup with this kind of jewelry out there, so I rather expected a difference like that. You are definitely getting this ring for a bargain price, and it looks really nice. The only complaint I might have is that the band is a little thin, but it is a woman's ring, so that's somewhat expected. I was very happy with the ring, and more importantly, my now fiance was VERY happy with the ring. I would definitely recommend this to a friend as a good option when it comes to engagement rings.
on June 2, 2012
BEAUTIFUL ring!!! Sparkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Was a bit skeptical before buying...thought it was too good to be true, but turned out to be absolutely stunning! My Fiancee is absolutely in love with it and neither of us can stop staring at how beautiful it is!It's been week now and my fiance can't help but look down at it every few minutes because she can't believe how beautiful it is. She is absolutely infatuated with it.
on June 28, 2011
I've ordered this ring few weeks ago, I'm really glad from customer service the Natural Diamonds provide for customers, they've answered my emails really quick. Also ordered item was nicely done (I got even better gold - 18K not 14K) I could recommend this ring for other who is looking for good quality in reasonable price.
on January 6, 2013
This ring not only saved me huge $$$ from buying it at a "big name" retailer, but it was better than what I expected it to be, The diamond has a great sparkly glare to it and is a perfect size too. My wife Loved it, happy wife...happy life as the saying goes.
on April 5, 2012
I purchased this ring for my now fiancée and she loved it! Everyone is floored by how beautiful it is and the size of the diamond is perfect! I was skeptical at first because I wasn't too comfortable buying am engagement ring online, but the staff at ND Outlet promptly contacted me as soon as the order was placed and walked me through the process. The ring even shipped much sooner than expected with a certificate and a very sturdy holder. The packaging is also discreet enough to wear I was able to pick the ring up from the post office with my girlfriend in the car none the wiser. This ring easily deserves a solid 5 stars.
on February 5, 2013
I was very happy with this ring. It is well worth the money. I absolutely love it. The diamond is perfect.
on May 9, 2013
This is a beautiful ring. It is simple and she loves the ring. It fit her hand perfectly. It comes with a beautiful small black box and perfect presentation. All the paperwork is in order. And she said YES!
on February 17, 2016
My girl said this ring made her heart jump. She said, it gave her the "He really loves me" "I'm getting married" love feel. She loves the color and the band width and she really liked the 6-prongs, over the 4 its competitor had. Definitely picked the right ring here, which effectively replaced a hastily selected smaller one 1st sampled from Overstock. Overstock does not offer free returns-exchanges. Shop Amazon!!!

See 1 answered question