4.0 out of 5 stars Brown is definitely a "warm" brown
I like the style of the laces just fine, they seem to hold well. My only beef is that this is a very "warm" brown, so against my brown suede shoes they look a little too golden. Wish they were a darker, more neutral brown.
Published 7 months ago by Just Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the color shown in the picture.
Not the color I thought it was. It looks like a light brown on every device I viewed the picture on but is much closer to gold/yellow. Won't work for my shoes.
Published 11 months ago by K. Darling

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the color shown in the picture., October 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Brown is definitely a "warm" brown, March 3, 2014
Just Me (Prescott Valley, AZ USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 14, 2013
The laces that came in the shoe were too short for our grandson to tie, and they slipped out of knots we tied! These replacements are easy to tie, and they stay tied if done well. He is very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fact you can choose length!, March 31, 2014
I have some chukka boots that only have 3 eyelets per side. When the original laces wore through I struggled to find replacement laces that weren't way too long. This fit the bill perfectly and let me spice things up with fun colors. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about shoelaces?, May 1, 2014
I didn't think I would have to resort to buying something as simple as a pair of shoelaces for my snowsneakers which have already lasted for two seasons and have no sign of wear, except for the laces, which are shot. My local retailers did not have the right type, length or desired color so I went on Amazon and lo and behold -- there was every type, length and color of shoe lace you could imagine. It was hard not to buy one of everything since when you need some, you usually can't find the right ones. These laces are the perfect length and type (round) and also match the color of the original ones. I feel like I have a new pair of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Round shoelaces are the best, December 1, 2013
I put these round guys in my New Balance sneaks and they stay tied! What else could I ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars good, October 30, 2013
Item as described - used in intended shoes - works great. There is nothing else to say about shoelaces other than they work!

4.0 out of 5 stars They're shoelaces..., October 27, 2013
...The color on the website seemed a little off, I thought these would be closer to a denim/blue jean color but they're so dark they seem almost black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoelaces, March 1, 2014
I never thought that I would be shopping for shoelaces in the internet. But after repeated tries to find them in stores that's what I did.

The price of $6.99 is to high but my hubby wanted what he wanted and I'm here to serve.

I had them in 2 days as told and I now I have a happy husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST AS STATED, November 17, 2013
PERFECT - JUST AS STATED AND GREAT QUALITY MY HUSBAND LOVES THEM FOR HIS SNEAKERS - WILL GET MORE LACES